Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Velmont said:
di Senzio's Tournement is finish, but there is one thing left to do: DM credit. Maybe if a judge can look at this thread (the OOC thread of this advneture) and more precisely at this post.

I still havn't heard from this yet. Is any judge can take a look. It was El Jeffe the judge of that adventure, but I havn't heard of him since long time.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus was approved for Cleric level 7 back in October, but the list shows him as level 6.
I received approvals from B4cchus and Boddynock. Or is that not sufficient?

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
I still havn't heard from this yet. Is any judge can take a look. It was El Jeffe the judge of that adventure, but I havn't heard of him since long time.

I promise I'll have a look at this. I know you had numerous threads going with this adventure.

Velmont

First Post
Manzanita said:
I promise I'll have a look at this. I know you had numerous threads going with this adventure.

Thanks, no rush, but I just wanted to be sure I had teh attention of a judge.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
Planus was approved for Cleric level 7 back in October, but the list shows him as level 6.
I received approvals from B4cchus and Boddynock. Or is that not sufficient?
Nope, two approvals is all you need. You must have slipped between the cracks, apologies.

SlagMortar

First Post
No problem. Just making sure there wasn't a mix up. Planus is pretty skinning being an elf and all so its not surprising he slipped through the cracks. :)

BigB

First Post
RA, I have an adventure happening in Orussus that I could work in 2 - 3 low level characters for a short time. If you don't mind. They would only be occupied a few days real time and I could break them away quickly if you are ready to go with Mega.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
RA, I have an adventure happening in Orussus that I could work in 2 - 3 low level characters for a short time. If you don't mind. They would only be occupied a few days real time and I could break them away quickly if you are ready to go with Mega.
If they'd be back by this weekend, feel free to think of some way to grab just a couple of lowbies, and make sure to label it with an OOC stating what it is so you don't wind up getting too many people of the wrong level to bite.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
If they'd be back by this weekend, feel free to think of some way to grab just a couple of lowbies, and make sure to label it with an OOC stating what it is so you don't wind up getting too many people of the wrong level to bite.

Ok. May give some that have waited a wile a chance for some bragging rights at the big party.

orsal

LEW Judge
BigB said:
They would only be occupied a few days real time

Be careful: real-time speed of adventures is unpredictable. It depends more on player consistency than on GM intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads