• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithreander

Explorer
Bieng that this is just my second post... it probably doesn't mean much, but I'd like to throw in that this idea has great potential, if worked properly... if not, it could turn to one huge headache!

Assuming that all turns out well... I'd be more then willing to give it a shot... but then again, perhaps I should try for a regular game first!:D

Now THIS I really like. Definatly count me in as a Player, and I can possibly help out with a few other things if needed...though DMing is out for me. I'm not allowed to DM anymore thing than I am already. :)

Arken

Explorer
This sounds really really great, I'd love to take part. as for what I could contribute I feel that my DM skills might be a little tested (i'm not great at the mathematical and logistic etc. side of encounters and i don't really ahve time but I would love to help with flavour/NPC generation/locations/plot/co-ordination etc. part if any help was needed):D

Again I'd love to play a character and think it's an excellent idea.:D

Creamsteak

Explorer
ES2 said:
Count me in as a player in this project. This is one of the coolest ideas I have heard/read in a long, long time.

I already know what kind of character I want to play. Are there any other character creation restrictions beyond the above in the first couple posts?
DM approval?

Just make sure you stick to core 3.5/srd for now. 30 point buy and maximized starting gold, 1st level.

I think its time to strike while the iron is hot on this. I am on vacation right now so I can get to work checking off all the characters that can come in if CS wants to create that first OOC thread. That way CS can continue to handle all the early stuff that needs developing but people can get characters built up. If one of the all powerful mods would rather check off characters of course I understand just offering my services

Jade Solstar

First Post
I have just read over this thread and it sounds like a great idea!
I am in as a player charcater and a dm if they are still needed.
looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

jade

JDragon

Explorer
I'm in for a little fun.

I'll have a character up as soon as I can, but I'm off to Disney Land tomorrow for the week so it may be the weekend.

JDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads