• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion of Scotley's upcoming 4e Swashbuckler Game

Scotley

Hero
However you want to handle it is fine by me. Colin doesn't have to push the Orc at all; all such things are optional effects. I could see ruling that since Colin critted, he might have the option to knock the guy prone instead of pushing him (since he really can't and honestly, I didn't realize that from the map).

Okay I've learned a few things. Pushing is always optional. A wall is blocked terrain and thus no pushing there. A push into an occupied space is also not possible. That's all for future reference. Since both Aislinn and Colin did so much damage, the Orc is quite dead.

Rhun

First Post
Okay I've learned a few things. Pushing is always optional. A wall is blocked terrain and thus no pushing there. A push into an occupied space is also not possible. That's all for future reference. Since both Aislinn and Colin did so much damage, the Orc is quite dead.

Thanks for doing the research, Scotley!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Due to real life time constraints, I'm going to have to drop some games. This one hasn't really gotten started yet, and the party is so large I think Aislinn will hardly be missed.

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] Once the fight is over, could you post something along the lines of a messenger arriving with a summons calling Aislinn back to Avalon? That way if time allows in the future I can rejoin.

Leif

Adventurer
AWWW, MOWGS! I got your pm about you having to drop some games, but I had hoped that my 4E was going to be the only one to be axed. Incidentally, I had something very similar planned to the message you suggested for Aislinn in my game when your bard vanished. But, actually, no other character even questioned where Aimhirghin was so I never actually said/typed a thing about it.

Aside to the Others: said:
Mowgli is absolutely up against it if he's dropping two (or MORE?? :eek: ) games. Hell hath no fury like a Darlin' pissed!

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I may wait until you return to the home base of the Hounds before I exit you, but that should be fairly quick.

Sorry to see you go, but I do understand. If I continue to have trouble keeping pace with my DMing commitments I'm going to have to drop some of the games I'm playing in as well.

Leif

Adventurer
If I continue to have trouble keeping pace with my DMing commitments I'm going to have to drop some of the games I'm playing in as well.
Take a DEEP BREATH now, Scotley: Oooooooooooohhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! There, doesn't that feel better? Now quit this crazy talk of dropping games! :mad:

Rhun

First Post
I've got the problem of having plenty of time to post in the games I'm playing in, but not nearly as much time to write up the detailed posts of the games I'm DMing. It is kind of a bummer.

Leif

Adventurer
I've got the problem of having plenty of time to post in the games I'm playing in, but not nearly as much time to write up the detailed posts of the games I'm DMing. It is kind of a bummer.
Like I always say, "IT JUST SUCKS TO BE RHUN!"

Remove ads