• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion of Scotley's upcoming 4e Swashbuckler Game

Lou

Explorer
One of the days around here is Scotley's birthday. My calendar says 4/26 AND 4/29. Obviously there's been a FUBAR somewhere.

So which day is it, Scotley?

Happy Birthday! And many more! :D

Vertexx69

First Post
Once we get a chance make minor changes before any main adventure gets under way, I'd like to change a piece of gear and a feat as I don't think we will be encountering that many enemies with fire resistance.

Scotley

Hero
One of the days around here is Scotley's birthday. My calendar says 4/26 AND 4/29. Obviously there's been a FUBAR somewhere.

So which day is it, Scotley?

Happy Birthday! And many more! :D

It would be the 29th, so you are only a few hours early. Thanks!

Scotley

Hero
Once we get a chance make minor changes before any main adventure gets under way, I'd like to change a piece of gear and a feat as I don't think we will be encountering that many enemies with fire resistance.

I think that is a reasonable assumption. Go ahead and make the change if you wish.

I hope everyone was satisfied with their characters. You certainly wiped the floor with my Orcs once you got going. I'm going to have to try harder to conceal the minions and leaders in future as neither proved effective once you figured it out. If you do want to make changes in your characters now would be an excellent time.

Leif

Adventurer
Umm, yeah, I'd like to order about 40 more hp for Manous, please? :) He held up pretty well, but if he's going to get thrown to the wolves in the first round of combat as party S.O.P., I'd prefer a bit more cushion. :heh: I'm only kidding. Just two surges and he's almost as good as a brand new Paladin again! :D

Leif

Adventurer
I second that!! Many Happy Returns to a great friend, whom I've known now for .... well, for longer that I care to remember!

SA-A-A-A-ALUTE!!

Remove ads