Disneyworld bound!

Acquana

First Post
\o/

Disneyworld bound?! Why, I'll be Disneyworld bound with Wellstar next month! We've been excited for months, and it's finally started to creep up on me. Less than one month left! Woooo!

DaveStebbins

First Post
Cool, have fun reveal! My only trip there was five years ago.

One girl I work with has been going with her husband to Disneyworld at least once (and up to four times) a year for the last eight to ten years. Strangely or ironically enough, now that they have a daughter, I think they go less often than they used to.

-Dave

elforcelf said:
I heard they have a great Halloween thing up. :)
Indeed - if you're there for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (several dates in October... maybe even some in September) - I've heard* that the parade is well worth the extra $40/person alone... not to mention the barrels of candy, costumed characters (Disney characters in other costumes... think Piglet in a bunny costume), and the beautiful fall decorations!!

*The Universe's sister worked/works at Disney as a character (she's "friends with" Cinderella... now only works 40 hours a year to maintain her Disney employment)... we get the sweet skinny on all things Disney from her. :)

reveal

Adventurer
Well I'm back and I'm tired. But it was a helluva fun trip and I have the pictures to prove it. ;)

Lots of cool stuff was seen, my son had a blast, and my wife and I got to spend some quality time together (we got into the Magic Kingdom when they were opened late from 9pm to Midnight).

I'll post pics later so you can see what I mean. ;)

reveal said:
Well I'm back and I'm tired. But it was a helluva fun trip and I have the pictures to prove it. ;)

Lots of cool stuff was seen, my son had a blast, and my wife and I got to spend some quality time together (we got into the Magic Kingdom when they were opened late from 9pm to Midnight).

I'll post pics later so you can see what I mean. ;)
Welcome back, reveal! We've missed you bunches!!! :D

Remove ads