DnD 3.5 - Into the Dragon's Lair. (Closed)

Albedo

First Post
I'll second that thanks hero4hire, you saved me some grief :). And TwistedMindInc, I don't think you were trying to steer me or make me do anything. I just saw that there was a job that was going to need doing and figured it didn't cost my anything to do it. I appreciate any help people offer on my characters, so thanks ;)

hero4hire

Explorer
Absalom strictly adheres to dictates of custom and law of Polite Society. Especially when it comes to treatment of thier dead. He would never go to the local cemetary to raise some undead. But really has no qualms about creating skeletons out of some orcs the party has killed. He has no respect for the Orcs' dark gods nor cares about messing about with thier afterlife. He also prefers skeletons to zombies as they tend to be cleaner. :)
Also the less sentient the creature was in life the more comfortable Absalom is with using the body as a tool.

I am working with Twisted about having mindless undead created by Jergal or Kelemvor faithful being an inherently neutral and not an inherently evil practice.

Though I still expect it to be creepy to the rest of the party.

So unless your character would have major issue with the fact he created mindless undead and would never keep company with him, we should be good.

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
Creepy? lol, Arthur spent years of his life in the underdark. He's certainly fine with Absalom's undead practices.

(just as a side note: man aberrations are creepy)

hero4hire

Explorer
Shayuri did you make a mistake on your HP? I was skimming characters and noticed it.

57 rolled +12 first level +40 for adjusted con =109

I might've missed something though. :heh:

TwistedMindInc

First Post
I've started the game up, but I don't want anyone posting until all characters are submitted to the Rogue's Gallery. :) I'm looking forward to this game.

Drowned Hero

First Post
TwistedMindInc said:
Albedo - did you purposely leave out search? I was scanning your character sheet and was thinking that your disable device may not be that.. helpful in the 'trap finding' scenario. :) Either way. I've made my decision.

The Players are as follows:
Shayuri
Sans
Isida Kep'Tukari
Hero4Hire
Albedo

Thanks to all of you that applied. For those that made it, I will need you to post your character sheets to Dragons Ahead . Also - Albedo, this is just a suggestion.. as I don't like telling people how to make their characters, but you may want some search. :)

Ups got a little to late it seems, i was about to upload the Dragon Disciple sheet.
Well i guess i get a shot another time to play a lvl 10 ass kicking character ;)

-DH-

Remove ads