DnD 3.5 - Into the Dragon's Lair. (Closed)

Shayuri

First Post
A note on strategy, Hero4Hire. Kuma is, by dint of indefatiguable warrior spirit, immune to fatigue. Effects that would normally exhaust him only fatigue him instead, and he can never go "beyond" fatigue to exhaustion, regardless of how many times he's exposed to those effects. Effects that would normally fatigue him simply have no effect...ever.

Thus your necromantic spells of fatiguing and exhausting can only ever have very limited effects on him. If push comes to shove, don't be too afraid of including him in their areas. :)

hero4hire

Explorer
Shayuri said:
A note on strategy, Hero4Hire. Kuma is, by dint of indefatiguable warrior spirit, immune to fatigue. Effects that would normally exhaust him only fatigue him instead, and he can never go "beyond" fatigue to exhaustion, regardless of how many times he's exposed to those effects. Effects that would normally fatigue him simply have no effect...ever.

Thus your necromantic spells of fatiguing and exhausting can only ever have very limited effects on him. If push comes to shove, don't be too afraid of including him in their areas. :)

Definitely good to know. I like the spell because there is no save and no effect on any Undead I have in the area. :)
Absalom figured if the idiots were fatigued they'd have a tough time running away (since you cant run while fatigued)

hero4hire

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Duthayer's mouth opens and closes a few times in honest shock as the man becomes a charred corpse in front of his eyes. Absalom and he were going to have a chat after this battle...

Uhhh Why would you talk to Absalom when Arthur burned the ever living crap out of them and Absalom tried to make them tired?

sans

First Post
I think we need a clarification from the DM. Arthur might have acted before Duthayer and Odis shouted no-kill commands since Arthur is the only one who seems to have acted in the first round (surprise round?).

Albedo

First Post
Arthur was attempting to act on the surprise round. (whether or not he succeeded is up to the DM of course) Essentially, he saw an act that deeply offended his sensibilites and acted without thought.

Remove ads