DnD 3.5 - Into the Dragon's Lair. (Closed)

sans

First Post
Albedo, thanks for the clarification.

Hero4Hire said:
OOC: You did Freeze two of them...That seemed fairly clear. As twisted said in her flavour text

Hero4Hire, now I'm really confused. Hold person only works on 1 person (in 3.5). I don't know about 3.0. In 1st, 2nd it did work on multiple. Anyways, I'll just go with the flow least I be accused of nitt-picking :heh:

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Or perhaps they are just plain ol' frozen in fear, as opposed to being held. I might be, should one of my allies suddenly be turned into a charred corpse before my eyes.

hero4hire

Explorer
sans said:
Albedo, thanks for the clarification.

Hero4Hire, now I'm really confused. Hold person only works on 1 person (in 3.5). I don't know about 3.0. In 1st, 2nd it did work on multiple. Anyways, I'll just go with the flow least I be accused of nitt-picking :heh:

Heh! Showing my age, and remembering when the spell affected something like 1d4 targets.

My bad! Maybe they are just scared. Or maybe Twisted mase the same mistake. <<shrugs>> if so call it a Wild Surge. We arent that far from the Helmlands IIRC.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Hah! I was thinking it affected more than one person, so.. sure. They're held in fear and by the spell. :) My bad! ;) Just so everyone knows, we're still going through the initiative order. So.. H4H, it's Lord Rath (whom I'm assuming is still protecting Absalom). Then Kuma, then Absalom. I'll fill in other people's actions in the place that they should happen.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
All right, going to answer a few questions here. The wagon and the first set of bandits are 30 ft away from where your group started. About 15 feet from them there was a crossroad of alleys, and that's where the two bandits and the Mage stepped out of. Two bandits out of one side, the Mage on the other. Yes - Kuma can run by the bandits and attack the Mage. I'm waiting to update until everyone has posted. Then I need to make sense of everything you guys have posted. Hee.

hero4hire

Explorer
Man that Mage is going to be all goopy and gooshy by the time the round is over.

Poor shmuck casts a Spectral Hand and you guys probably are going to put him to -40 hp.

Its going to take days to get his body splat off the alley walls!

Remove ads