DND 3.5 "Pain Pride and Prejudice" [Interest/Recruiting]

Theroc

First Post
Waiting on Tiali's answers to my OOC questions here before posting my actions, so I know what course of action would be best/make most sense to Scartail.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Yeah, I'm waiting to see if Rungner barges through the wall or not. What complicates matters is that Torl already has his falchion out, so if Rungner doesn't break the wall he'd have to sheath it before trying the jump the wall. That would affect if Torl can attack the mage or not. So, yeah, I'll delay.

Also, I'm going to be traveling for work for most of next week. I expect to have internet access and time to post, but if I disappear until next weekend it's not because I quit.

Jemal

Adventurer
I too would like to see what happens with the wall before I post Michael's action. As Michael's initiative is directly after Rungners, it would be good information to have.

Theroc

First Post
I too would like to see what happens with the wall before I post Michael's action. As Michael's initiative is directly after Rungners, it would be good information to have.

Scartail's initiative is before... but I need to know what courses of action would be feasible.

Unfortunately, if Rungner is trying to BREAK the wall, I really wouldn't want to be on top of it when it falls...

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, from where I sit there's three main options Scartail could take.
A: Delay and wait to see if rungner breaks the wall
B: Help Rungner break the wall.
C: Go off and take care of that imp coming around the side (We can't see him yet but we know he was coming around the side of the wall)

Tiali

First Post
Sorry, weekends are getting hard to update ; ; Under a 750 lbs weight, rungner doesn't even make it to the top of the wall before it starts crumbling.

Theroc

First Post
Who are we waiting for now? Tiali, or did I forget a player?

Edit:
Oh, duh. Didn't see Tiali's sig before. Should we bump the IC thread occasionally?

Last edited:

Remove ads