• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

• Yes

Votes: 133 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 251 65.4%

Tallifer

Hero
When I was a ne'er do-well college student skipping classes every day.

Now, a responsible adult loving my job: once a month at best. ;)

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Alas, there WAs a time long ago when I would have said YES

Now I'm lucky to game once a month.

It's this whole "working" thing that really cuts into my free time...

Same here -- I used to play a fairly regular weekly Monday night game, a fairly regular weekly Wednesday night game (back when it was called Encounters), a 3-times-a-month Friday night game, and a monthly or even twice-a-month Saturday afternoon game at a different hobby store.

Now, for various reasons, the Monday game has dialed back to every two weeks, I don't do the Wednesday game, and the game store where I used to play Saturdays is closed. Even our Friday game went on a pretty long hiatus recently as the DM was recovering from colon cancer.

I don't know that I miss it, exactly -- there were weeks where I was feeling burnt out on gaming back in the day for sure -- but I could definitely get into more gaming than I'm in now.

--
Pauper

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Twice a week for me.

Tuedays was Call of Cthulhu, but from next week will be Judge Dread & The Worlds of 2000AD.

Thursdays is Adventures in Middle Earth (D&D 5E).

Remove ads