• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Draconids and Dragons

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Well, he's definitely aware of the existence of Dragons. There were two (a gold and a silver) who served Oberon, and Andere (his wife) in what is now Caer Albion for a long time. Uther (gold) and Aureliana (silver).

But your character would have known of them as well.

Aureliana is believed to have died in the Freedom War in a battle against Mordred's forces, Uther is believed to have died while serving the Bluestar in the War of the Damned. At the very least, neither have been seen for approx. 900 years.
Just to go back to this post for a second, and only if Xath would ask:
Are the dragon deaths you mentioned above big blue's assumtion or just the a general population assumption? Since Aureliana was a gift to his wife he may know specifics on the dragon issue.

Xath

Moder-gator
But I don't think those dragons have anything to do with Mordred, and thus they wouldn't be contained in the memories Xath has.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
But I don't think those dragons have anything to do with Mordred, and thus they wouldn't be contained in the memories Xath has.
Reason I was asking Kennon primarily as DM and universe :) and they may not directly, but they could show within the last battle with Mordred was also this last battle between the dragons or some such. Mordred could have been friendly with one, and thus why Big blue's wife's dragon was such a big deal. Many possible twists that fate could have weaved all those years ago.... I don't know the timeline and all we have is fuzzy myth-like stories.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
Mordred was a dragon; a shadow dragon. So yes, you could say he was friendly with one.
I meant friendly with one of the two mentioned before :p --Uther and Aureliana-- and thier connection if any to Mordred.

Remove ads