• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Draconids and Dragons

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
But Uther and Aureliana were good (metallic) dragons.
Okay...... so that means what- there is no possible way for Mordred to have had any contact with either of them and thus the Bluestar's memories you carry have nothing to do with them.

Even though one -A I think- fought directly against Mordred, died fighting him or at least his forces. And there's no possible way for Uther to be have been around during that war against Mordred, since we only have guesses that Uther actually died in the War of the Damned.

Also I wasn't saying anyone was friendly with anyone, or in any of this making any concrete statements.... it was all a question with some possibilities attached. Questions behind all the assumtions and guesses in Kennons statement, since currently that's all we have.

Xath

Moder-gator
I wasn't saying it's not possible. And I'm not strenuously objecting to asking, however every foray into the Bluestar's memories makes Xath a bit more likely to go bonkers. I'd just like to limit the stuff that we could first explore with logic.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Okay...... so that means what- there is no possible way for Mordred to have had any contact with either of them and thus the Bluestar's memories you carry have nothing to do with them.

Even though one -A I think- fought directly against Mordred, died fighting him or at least his forces. And there's no possible way for Uther to be have been around during that war against Mordred, since we only have guesses that Uther actually died in the War of the Damned.

Also I wasn't saying anyone was friendly with anyone, or in any of this making any concrete statements.... it was all a question with some possibilities attached. Questions behind all the assumtions and guesses in Kennons statement, since currently that's all we have.
Aureliana is thought to have fought (and died) at the Battle for Mordred's Isle in the Freedom War.

Uther just disappeared before the War of the Damned. He could still be out there.

Xath

Moder-gator
If it becomes an issue, I suppose we could scry for him; that is if he doesn't have some sort of anti-scrying mojo on him. Or he's not dead.

The_Universe

First Post
The_Universe said:
You could!
Really, for minimal cost, you could scry all sorts of historical figures, and see if any of them turn up. Some, if they existed, would make their saves. Others might not - that's why we have dice!

Can't hurt.

Xath

Moder-gator
That would certainly be interesting and probably worthwhile. It's not as though scry costs much. Is there a way to tell the difference with scry between someone who is dead, and someone who is blocking scry?

Heroes of the ancient past come to finish the war of the Mordredin. Or give cryptic advice. It would certainly be....interesting.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
That would certainly be interesting and probably worthwhile. It's not as though scry costs much. Is there a way to tell the difference with scry between someone who is dead, and someone who is blocking scry?
Nope. Either way, you just get nothin'.

Remove ads