Dragon 353 came early!

NiTessine

Explorer
Razz said:
So the six most common modrons? Hmm...there's 14 total...so that leaves 8...

Please tell me the other 8 will be presented in the near future?! Someone from Dragon let us know!
The tertian, which I don't think is among the common modrons, is in Dungeon #144, which is apparently the March 2007 issue.

Razz

Banned
Banned
So that's 7 down and 7 to go...half the modrons down.

Unless the tertian is in Dragon #353, which I hope not, cause we'll be back to 6 modrons again.

delericho

Legend
|)ar|{ said:
I have a friend who is a talisman nut. If you don't mind checking can you tell me whos making it?

Games Workshop's Black Industries studio (The same people for whom Green Ronin developed the new WFRP). The preview mentions that the new release has new art and optional quick-play rules, but that otherwise little has changed. It also says there is no word about whether the old supplements will be reprinted. It makes no mention of new supplements.

I, too, received Dragon this morning. Alas, I don't have time to read it just now, as I still have two Dungeon magazines to read first.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Would someone who has issue #353 actually post about it and stop teasing the rest of us? :p

heh. you know, oddly enough, a Modron article would have made more sense with the "Outer Planes" theme than one about the archomentals. ;) but having the Modron in next month's issue makes it almost a guarantee sale for me, so that's two in a row, which is just fine. :)

for those who don't know, the modron hierarchy is as follows:
Monodrone-->Duodrone-->Tidrone-->Quadrone-->Pentadrone-->Decaton-->
Nonaton-->Octon-->Septon-->Hexton-->Quinton-->Quarton-->Tertian-->Secundus-->
Primus. :)

frankthedm said:
Looks like Paizohawk is steadily becoming Mystara :D

nothing wrong with that! Mystara is just as much of a classic setting as Greyhawk. While Greyhawk has been the red-headed stepchild for years, Mystara is basically the black sheep of the family! it's good to see both settings getting attention!

Razz said:
So that's 7 down and 7 to go...half the modrons down.

Unless the tertian is in Dragon #353, which I hope not, cause we'll be back to 6 modrons again.

maybe the rest of the modrons will be presented in some future issue... with the slaad lords? :) hey, a fella can dream, right?

anyway - enough about the future, let's talk about the present! someone clue us in on what's in #353!

Spaces brought to you by your friendly neighborhood mods!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Zarnam said:
Malcaaanthet, Maaalcaaanthet, Malcantheeeeeet :D

The cover's showing her, and is quite nice. Plus, there is another picture of her, with an angel kneeling in front of her. Seems she's doing her job well!

Remove ads