Dragon Age: Origins [Assessing interest]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
It's cool, I don't mind, I do not have a rulebook, but I will play any NPCs you want me to play and also I can try to learn the rules if someone teaches me If I watch a fight that will help. And be an alternate.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fight has started and some of the rules are posted in post #2 of the IC thread.

I have an NPC in mind will fill you in on details soon. Until then come watch the fight. :lol:

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Regarding 'Stunts': I thought you had to have double on your non dragon dice :blush:

Is there something like AoOs in DragonAge? Could I just use arcane lance in melee or move out of melee and use it?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome Phaezen, if you haven't already go ahead and put your charcater it the RG, and I will give him a last look over. Since you chose to play an elf I can't put you in the villiage so I may have to put you in the barn LOL. Let me know when your ready and we will see about that.

@WD no AoO in DARP so you may back up and fire as often as you like.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@rangerjohn, am working on getting the main combat rules copied to notepad for pasting in IC. For now I thought I posted the actions you can take in the IC 2nd post. And all you need do is roll 3d6 and add the bonuses for your weapons (along with action modifiers) to hit your opponents.

I did goof on doubles being important so when you do roll in combat watch for doubles on any of the three dice.

ok everyone should try a round two and let's see what happens :p

HM

Remove ads