Dragon of Icespire Peak - [OOC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Tavern
Evening
Round 0

Bethrynna eyed the halfling that walked up to their table, claiming she was good with a blade and offering to join them. “That so?” the elf asked. “You have any experience in this type of work?” Not that Rynna could really talk. She’d only done a bit herself, only having just finished her bladesinging training a few months ago before coming out there to Neverwinter to look for her father.

OOC: Gah! Rynna is becoming the Mean Girl of the party! LOL

Bethrynna Liadon Character Sheet
AC 15
HP 20/20 HD 3/3d6
Spell slots: 4/4 1st; 2/2 2nd
Bladesong 2/2/SR
Arcane Recovery 1/1/LR
Arrows: 20
Rations: 10
Torches: 10

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Jeni sat at the table, having added various leaves to the hot water she had requested. She was enjoying the warmth of this tavern, both in terms of temperature, and companionship.

she was mostly quiet, although smiling and laughing at the conversation.

She did telepathically say she does look strong to Fitz, and you’ll have to teach me how to do that to Bethrynna when she magically cleaned herself up.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fitz laughed and brought the tensions down with, "Aye, she's a fierce one, that's a fact. Sure'n there's room fer us all. The more the merrier! We'll be a team t'be reckoned with, mark my words!"

He stood, drained his glass, and called to Meadowlark, "A round for the table, an' one for yerself! The 'Wee Dragons' will be on all the local tasks, quick as can be, an' the gods help any tossers who're up to no-good in these parts! They'll be needin' it more than we."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Meadowlark nods, and brings a round for the table. She raises the mismatched tankard in her own hand and gratefully accepts Fitz's hospitality. "To your enterprise," she toasts, as she takes a healthy gulp from her ale.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: So I originally planned on Mina being nervious when talking to pretty girls, but Mina having a 17 Cha, and the party being 90% pretty girls, yeah that's just not going to work. Need to hint some other way at her undiscovered sexuality, not sure how that's going to be. I'll come up with something. I notice I have a big history of playing characters having a hard time figuring out their sexuality, I guess play what you know.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: So I originally planned on Mina being nervious when talking to pretty girls, but Mina having a 17 Cha, and the party being 90% pretty girls, yeah that's just not going to work. Need to hint some other way at her undiscovered sexuality, not sure how that's going to be. I'll come up with something. I notice I have a big history of playing characters having a hard time figuring out their sexuality, I guess play what you know.

OOC: Indeed! I think with so high a charisma, she's probably not - normally - shy, and can talk to them fine, when it's just talk. I think it's probably intimacy where she falters. It's all fun and games when everyone is joking around, but when it comes down to it... things get a lot more complicated. (Though I do like the idea that her stark-white face shows some colour when she blushes!) Obviously, all of this is up to you and feel free to disagree!

Remove ads