Dragon of Icespire Peak - [OOC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Indeed! I think with so high a charisma, she's probably not - normally - shy, and can talk to them fine, when it's just talk. I think it's probably intimacy where she falters. It's all fun and games when everyone is joking around, but when it comes down to it... things get a lot more complicated. (Though I do like the idea that her stark-white face shows some colour when she blushes!) Obviously, all of this is up to you and feel free to disagree!

Well, there's always finding herself staring inappropriately, I suppose. Of course, I can only speak to the awkward boy side of things really, but maybe it's universal LOL

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Tavern
Evening
Round 0

Bethrynna blinked at Jeni’s voice in her head. She was still getting used to that. “It’s a simple spell known by most elven children,” Rynna said. “Very versatile.”

Ryn grew quiet at Mina’s scolding though. She wasn’t trying to sow discord among the group, just making observations. “I suppose we can see what she is capable of,” the elf grumbled.

Bethrynna looked at Fitz. “Wee Dragons? That is what we are calling ourselves? Was this decided when I was in the little elf’s room?”

Bethrynna Liadon Character Sheet
AC 15
HP 20/20 HD 3/3d6
Spell slots: 4/4 1st; 2/2 2nd
Bladesong 2/2/SR
Arcane Recovery 1/1/LR
Arrows: 20
Rations: 10
Torches: 10

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Serpa looked up at the word dragons, he seemed confused as he looked around the room for a moment and then out a nearby window. Then he heard Bethrynna's question to Fitz and looked at the man with his head tilted slighly to the side.

"What is 'Wee Dragons'?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Oh, aye. Wee Dragons. I thought it was apt as can be." whistled Fitz, proud of himself. He turned to Serpa and said, "'Wee' is like 'little', as're we all next t'dragons (some more'n others), but 'dragons' coz we're fierce, like them. To a clever wordsman, 'wee' can also be like 'we' as in 'we are'. So 'we be dragons, (but smaller).' If ye follow my meaning. Haw!"

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Completely understandable I was getting worryied about you. Glad your ok, sorry about work. Mine has been kicking my butt too

Remove ads