Dragonlance - Adventures during the Age of Despair

Land Outcast

Explorer
Thinking already on coming back to drink during the afternoon, Eric takes his bath at a backroom -now looking almost like a normal person, his face reveals to be clean-shaved now that the road dust is gone-.
He never leaves his possessions out of sight... and he bathes with a dagger on hand.

Intent on grabbing four hours of sleep (he can't help it but wake automatically every four hours... guard duty), the square-jawed veteran proceeds to room 5... probably the other occupants are already in.

[sblock=ooc]From my part, you can proceed when you like, I just want to note that Eric will want to speak with the man who has lunch with a crossbow beside him... mainly to know if he proves a threat or an asset.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Eton finish his meal. He salute teh innkeeper before he go back to his room. As he open, he sees Eric who is already in.

Great, I won't be able to renew my magic tonight it seems. thinks Eton. It might be better like that, those Seekers might have overheard.

Eton walks to the window and open the shutters. "You don't mind?" asks Eton to Eric "I prefer to sleep with a small draft." He puts his stock on the bed next to the window.

Kaodi

Hero
Jerol eventually makes his way up to the room, and is relieved to discover that the Seekers are not going to be joining them. Of course, that doesn't mean that these two other men are to be trusted, but it's nothing worth losing any sleep over at this point.

Velmont

First Post
Eton looks at the door as it open. Seeing it is Jerol, he return to his backpack, where he is attaching his quiver. Is it an habit to gather strangers in the same room? he thinks ot himself.

As Jerol chose his bed, Eton tells without raising his eyes toward Jerol. "Nice cloak you have. These dragon as brooch to attach it seems well made. A pre-cataclysm works?"

Kaodi

Hero
Jerol eyes Eton suspiciously.

" I know not, but maybe, " he says, slowly. " I never thought about it. This cloak has been with me for many years. "

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"I was just wondering what a traveler was doing with such decoration. the only one I have seen was in the hand of some nobles. Most people would have sold this silver for a good iron tools to practice there trade... but if you have it since a long time, it must have more value than a few steel you could get from a broker I guess." replies Eton

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] You can go on I think, before our roleplay put against each other :p After all, Jerol is already suspicious of Eton, and Eton is always suspicious because of his magic.[/SBLOCK]

Land Outcast

Explorer
Seeing as the other two start chatting, Eric sits on his bed and quietly observes the two young men...

At the mention of the brooch he snaps out of his quiet observation

interesting...

As the conversation continues -so that they don't make out that he is particularly interested in the brooch's design- Eric tries to join in (his idea of a nap lost to curiosity).

"Or perhaps its just a well-polished bronze brooch. After all, what foreigner would want to go around showing such an interesting piece? considering we have some around here who might be asking for donations"
He stops a second to see their reaction on his allusion to the seekers...
"Eric, mercenary and bodyguard"
He offers his calloused hand along with a almost-inexpressive smile.

Velmont

First Post
"I'm Eton, crossbowman for hire. I used to work on boat for the two last years, but all that sea start to be boring. And there sin't that much pirate on these coasts." replies Eton to Eric

Remove ads