Dragonlance: Children of the Dragon OOC Thread [FULL]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Elrick said:
Hey I got cool idea. Would any two of you like to share egg, sort of like dragon twins? You could either do identical twin thing or Caramon/Raistlin thing where one is brawny and the other is scrawny. Just a thought.

I'm gonna pass on the twins for myself. I've already got the runt, insecure, clingy thing ready to go for my personality (or something like that).

Keia

Velmont

First Post
I had no inspiration for the name, so it is ok. For the kender's name I will use, well, I think I will find it the first time I will travel in kender form.

I like the idea of the twin, I could be one. SO if anyone else is interested, we could talk about it.

Do we start when the egg hatch?

Elrick

First Post
Yes we start with your hatching, so some of your stats don't take effect right away. You got to learn how to fly and all that. When your born you have a rudenmentay understanding of Draconic, and you place in the world, but all else is new. Should be a fun challenge to roleplay.

Cheers,
Elrick

Velmont

First Post
Good, there will be no much background to devellop. I live in an egg for X days and it is time to hatch. Finish! ;)

No seriously, that's fine, it will allow me to take a bit more time thinking of his personnality.

G

Guest 11456

Keia said:
I'm gonna pass on the twins for myself. I've already got the runt, insecure, clingy thing ready to go for my personality (or something like that).

Keia

I'll pass on the twin idea as well. Like Keia, I have already got my niche in the clutch worked out.

Tails

Elrick

First Post
Alright No twins it is.

I'm looking to get started on Monday. Please have your wyrmlings finalized by then. I'll be looking your stats over between now and then, If I have any questions, I'll post them. If you have any questions post them and I'll answer. I'm not sure how familiar you all are with the Dragonlance setting so If I say something you have questions about feel free to ask those too.

Also this site here has pretty much everything there is to know about Dragonlance, if your looking for any information.

Good luck and Happy Roleplaying
Elrick

Mordane76

First Post
Khirsahfalithet (Coldlight)

Khirsahfalithet: Male wyrmling silver dragon; CR 11; Small dragon (Cold); HD 7d12+28; 93 HP; Init +0; Spd 40 ft., fly 100 ft. (average); AC 17, touch 11 flat-footed 17; Atk +12 melee (1d6+4 bite) and +10 melee (1d4+2 claw); Face/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Breath weapons (20-ft. cone of cold, 20-ft. cone of paralyzing gas); SQ Alternate form, immunities (acid & cold), cloudwalking, vulnerability to fire; AL NG; SV Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +6; Str 18, Dex 10, Con 18, Int 18, Wis 13, Cha 13.

Skills and Feats: Concentration +14, Diplomacy +11, Escape Artist +10, Intimidate +11, Jump +14, Knowledge (Arcana) +14, Listen +11, Search +14, Sense Motive +11, Spot +11; Final Strike, Fly-by Attack, Great Fly-By Attack. Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Kenderspeak, Orge

Breath Weapon (Su): Khirsahfalithet can breathe a 20-foot cone of cold (2d8) or a 20-foot cone of paralyzing gas. The cone of cold attack allows a Reflex save (DC 17) for half damage. The cone of paralyzing gas attack allows a Fortitude save (DC 17) or paralyzed for 1d6+1 rounds.

Alternate Form (Su): Khirsahfalithet can assume any animal or humanoid form of Small size or smaller as a standard action three times per day. This ability functions as a polymorph spell cast on him, except that Khirsahfalithet does not regain hit points for changing form and can only assume the form of an animal or humanoid. Khirsahfalithet can remain in him animal or humanoid form until he chooses to assume a new one or return to him natural form.

Cloudwalking (Su): Khirsahfalithet can tread on clouds or fog as though on solid ground. The ability functions continuously but can be negated or resumed at will.

Immunities (Ex): Khirsahfalithet has immunity to sleep and paralysis effects. Each variety of dragon has immunity to one or two additional forms of attack no matter what its age, as given in its description.

Blindsense (Ex): Khirsahfalithet can pinpoint creatures within a distance of 60 feet. Opponents the dragon can’t actually see still have total concealment against the dragon.

Keen Senses (Ex): Khirsahfalithet can see four times as well a human in shadowy illumination and twice as well in normal light. He also has darkvision out to 120 feet.

Blessed with brains and brawn, Khirsahfalithet finds himself with a bit of a happy accident; born into a sizable clutch, not the strongest or smartest, he has found that he can follow his proclivities to their ends. Very interested in the arcane arts, Khirsahfalithet enjoys watching and presently copying the movements of mortal spellcasters as he cannot yet cast spells of his own. He would very much like to learn their ways as well.

Last edited:

Set Harth

First Post
Great,

We're about to get started.

Velmont & Paxus, this may seem like nit picking but could you reformat your stats into a block like the other three did, and please include a paragraph describing you dragons personality.

I'll be posting the introduction to the adventure momentarily

Elrick

***Damn I posted with the wrong account***

Last edited:

Remove ads