Dragonlance: Children of the Dragon OOC Thread [FULL]

Elrick

First Post
I'm kind of waiting for you guys to roleplay some more, but if you want to findout what's beyond the wall, I'm ready for that too.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Elrick said:
I'm kind of waiting for you guys to roleplay some more, but if you want to findout what's beyond the wall, I'm ready for that too.

Well, we are roleplaying. Kharasmadrion is impetuous, and will likely leap on anything that draws his attention. If you want to delay matters, throw in a random animal, shiny object, or even a piece of string, and I'll be distracted for a post or two.

Elrick

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
Well, we are roleplaying. Kharasmadrion is impetuous, and will likely leap on anything that draws his attention. If you want to delay matters, throw in a random animal, shiny object, or even a piece of string, and I'll be distracted for a post or two.

Lol just wait till you see whats in the other room...
I'll give you guys till tomarrow morning to resolve who and how you proceed through the wall, then press the story onward.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Elrick,

Great game. Things are moving along well. Good descriptions of the battle and the other scene. I am enjoying playing the "big brother" dragon.

Does the addition of stat information in my posts help or just distract? Would you like us to post our dragons in a Rogues Gallery thread?

Tailspinner

Elrick

First Post
Tailspinner said:
Elrick,

Great game. Things are moving along well. Good descriptions of the battle and the other scene. I am enjoying playing the "big brother" dragon.

Does the addition of stat information in my posts help or just distract? Would you like us to post our dragons in a Rogues Gallery thread?

Tailspinner

I got all your stats saved in a word doc to refer to. Was planning on putting them up in Rogue Galley, just haven't done it yet. As for info in your posts, it's fine but not nessesary.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Anyone waiting on me?

I want to get out and find our mother, she wouldn't have left us alone without good reason. ;)

Keia

Remove ads