Dream Products and Product Dream-Teams!

Lalato

Adventurer
Gamma World!

Gamma World by Wolfgang Bauer, Jonathan Tweet and Bruce Cordell... with at least a couple of pieces of art by Bill Sinkewicz.

Now that would kick much in the way of arse! ;)

--sam

Psion

Adventurer
Teflon Billy said:
John Carter of Mars (i'd have called it Barsoom, but want to avoid confuson with the works of EN Worlds own Barsoomcore).

Written by Chris Pramas, Steve Kenson and whoever the guys who did Iron Lords of Jupiter are.

Wasn't that Lizard AKA Ian Harac?

Yeah, he rocks. He's one of the more imaginative d20 authors IMO.

Which inspires me to another possibility:

After seeing Erica's work on the d20 modern/other forum, I'd say she's done some killer work on pulp fantasy.

So jot me down for Erica Basley and Lizard for for a full Iron Lords of Jupiter setting or a d20 Planetary Romance and/or Pulp sourcebook.

A'koss

Explorer
Psion said:
I'd choose WAR and rk post, possibly throwing in Stephanie Law for a bit more ethereal look.
While I like Stephanie's work, I don't know if I'd want it for Planescape. I think PS needs a harder edge. rk post on the other hand would be a great addition.

A'koss.

GMSkarka

Explorer
Psion said:
So jot me down for Erica Basley and Lizard for for a full Iron Lords of Jupiter setting or a d20 Planetary Romance and/or Pulp sourcebook.

*whistles non-chalantly and closes the most recent email from Lizard off the desktop....*

Richards

Legend
Originally posted by DMH:
A series of books of ecologies written by Jonathan Richards, Greg Detwiller (sp?), and whoever has written the ecology sections of the Oathbound books that covers all the SRD creatures and a few dozen OGC ones. Say minimum of 5 pages each and 50 critters per book.
Well, bless your heart, DMH. You just made my day.

Johnathan

Psion

Adventurer
GMSkarka said:
*whistles non-chalantly and closes the most recent email from Lizard off the desktop....*

Hey now, that's not nice! :]

Well, the idea that some Planetary Romance coolnes may be on the way is nice.

Teasing me is not... :D

DMH

First Post
Richards said:
Well, bless your heart, DMH. You just made my day.

Plain and simple- if it isn't, your name should be synonymous with good ecology articles. Others have written good ecologies over the years, but you are the only one with a lot of them.

Another thing I would like to see your name on is a biome ecology book, similar to the Into the series from Bastion, but somewhat more focused. Or one that looks at the organisms of the elemental planes.

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I’d like to see the Draconomicon series continue with a book for each of the following: Demons, Devils, Elementals (including Genies of all kinds, and Yugoloths (why are these so weak in 3.X?).

Of course, I’d like these books to be deep and detail much of the planes they exist on. Page count more in the Draconomicon range as opposed to the follow-ups. Oh, and with the glorious art as well.

Also, for those of you who have DMG II, I’d buy a nice hardbound book just full of the NPC writeups like they have there. It would be a huge timesaver (and I love timesavers).

Lastly, hardbounds on Arabian Adventures, Indian Adventures, and Mythical China.

Remove ads