Drowquest [4e] OOC:

Phaezen

First Post
Dwarves also seem to be in the running: fighter, warlock, cleric, ranger possibly paladin or wizard. Dwarves would likely start in Sterich, between the Crystalmist mountains.

The invoker could also work as a controller for dwarves rather than the wizards. If you would allow the preview articles until the phb2 is out in just over a months time.

renau1g

First Post
Dwarves provide a pretty solid choice overall, Con-locks, Orb-wizards, Fighters/Paladins, and clerics all work very well...as I said either way I enjoy both races for flavour reasons.

nerdytenor

First Post
As Eddie Murphy taught us, "Evil is Good!" I'd be fine with that, personally. If we went the evil route, we could go the whole "tromping through the Feywild destroying good/magical creatures and destroying the habitat" angle. Or perhaps we could be sent on a mission by a dark lord as a trial by fire. "Survive this mission and you are in the clan/group/evil-cult/whatever, die, I don't much care" kind of thing.

I was going to mention the invoker for dwarves as well - definitely something I would be keen to try.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
When the full game write-up is finished I'll probably throw in a character concept. At this point I do not care what race gets selected, as I'll make characters for any race/class combination.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I've not seen the invoker yet, but I don't have the DDI. I do know I'm excited for the PHB II...

I don't have DDI either, so it will just be book classes, but if you want to write a close friend/relative who is an invoker, you can switch in march.

Drow esp, mercenaries could easily be unaligned rather than evil. They also give a good reason to have strong internal group bonds.

Looks like we have at least 4 willing to play drow.
Sources: PHB, MM, Martial Power, FRPG (feats only). PHBII (after release)
1st level.
Who wants to play what?

Atanatotatos

First Post
So it's drow? Couple of questions: do you allow the drow article on Dragon (it's free).
Do you use the stealth errata?
Well, I'd like a rogue, but if others want to play one too, I'm willing to try something else.
I'm eager to try a sorcerer, but that'll have to wait...

Phaezen

First Post
Drow esp, mercenaries could easily be unaligned rather than evil. They also give a good reason to have strong internal group bonds.

Looks like we have at least 4 willing to play drow.
Sources: PHB, MM, Martial Power, FRPG (feats only). PHBII (after release)
1st level.
Who wants to play what?

For Drow, or Dwarf, Warlord could be interesting. I will look at the options and put something together. No Dragon feats/powers I assume?

Remove ads