Drowquest [4e] OOC:

renau1g

First Post
I'd like to try the ranger...just kidding. I'll go with the wizard, more from the fluff-factor as for some reason they're not very good as that class, take that history preceeding this edition.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Atanatotatos, ill consider the drow article, what are you interested in?

renau1g - playing a wizard means you can start with a + 1 heirloom item, give it a description and flavor as it will advance with you.

ill edit the first post with the concept.

Atanatotatos

First Post
There's a few feats in the children of darkness article in dragon 367 that I'd eventually like to take; the pp is flavorful too. But, nothing i'd take at first level, I was just asking.

renau1g

First Post
I was just looking at the new Necromancy from the current Dragon magazine and wish they'd make some lower level ones and ones that weren't daily.

Edit: Will you allow a power from Dragon #364? It might fit with the drow sneaky, underhanded tactics, without being

Illusory Ambush
Wizard Attack 1
You create an illusion of swirling spectral assailants that swarm over your enemy.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement, Psychic
Standard Action R Ranged 10
Target: One creature
Attack: Intelligence vs. Will
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Increase damage to 2d6 + Intelligence modifier at 21st level.

Last edited:

adc15

First Post
Wow, I haven't looked at EN world for 12 hours and this thread explodes with dozens of replies. :)

If you still have room, I would love to join in. I usually play rogues or wizards. Seeing as how you have at least one person playing a wizard already, I'm interested in a rogue.

Let me go back and reread what everyone already here has said and I'll post a concept once I make sure I'm not doubling up on anyone. Then you can let me know if you approve or if there's even any room left.

*Back in a few minutes*

Update: So, looking back again I see that Atanatotatos claimed intrerest in being a Rogue in the middle of the first page of the thread. I also see you have interested players for a 1) wizard, 2) rogue, 3) warlock, and 4) yet to be determined defender. Honestly, I'm open to playing a lot of different things. In order, I'm interested in submitting a concept for a 1) warlock, 2) rogue, 3) paladin, 4) wizard, 5) warlord, 6) cleric, 7) swordmage, 8) fighter. I'll await either the other players who haven't nailed down their class to pick or await further guidance from the DM Evilhalfling. :)

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Sorry Wiggi - no bards till march.
renau1g - illusionary ambush is fine.

Contributors

Atanatotatos - rogue
renau1g - wizard
nerdytenor - Warlock (not dark pact)

Showing interest:

DEFCON 1 - undecided
Phaezen - Warlord
EvolutionKB - Defender

adc15 - wizard/warlock/paladin (1st Alternate) - Paladin of who? use 3ed or older Greyhawk gods, make a case for any divine channel feat that fits the portfolio.

I would like to finalize the party by Tuesday morning. People with interesting concepts may still get in.

Remove ads