Drowquest [4e] Raiding the Road (Hiatus)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Javilex rights the cart and places it back on the track, then nods to the remaining goblins before walking in the direction of where everyone went. "I wonder how things are going, Saereth?"

When a few moments later a voice rings out in goblin and the sounds of weapons being drawn is heard, Javliex sighs inwardly and picks up his pace. "Well, I guess that answered my question."

(Since my reactions are based purely off the sounds of everyone else, I'll go at the very end of the initiative round.)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Javlix OOC: the other chamber was 75' away, with a move and a run you arrive at 45e with a minor action remaining. The end of the round sounds right.
preliminary initiative:[sblock]
(dris readied action) 14
goblins 13
Vorgrym 12
Nashquiri 11
Raelyn 5
Javlix/Spider 1
[/sblock]

Phaezen

First Post
Rolls

INit 20

Drisdhaun will attack the chief with Hammer Formation, attack 21vs Ac, Damage 6. If the attack hits all my allies do one extra w damage on an attack they make with a weapon before the start of my next turn.

*Readied Action, if will allow would have been a basic thrown handaxe against the Chief.*

Roll

Attack 19vs AC, Damage 4

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Drisdhaun hurtles his handaxe across the room and it smacks into the goblin chief.

Djaar lunges forward, a dagger in hand. Again strangely clumsy he nearly misses the exhausted goblin guard. The blade just manages to leave a shallow cut, but violet light pours out of the dagger and the goblin’s head explodes!
Djaar stares at the headless corpse in shock.

The goblin leader charges down the dais and attacks Vorgrym wounding him.
Eastsblood dashes right into the middle of the party and spins in a circle, trying to hit everyone at once, but the only one he hits is Raelyn, and him just barely.
The goblin guards attack with pickaxes, wounding Raelyn again. Those closer to Djaar are too distracted to hit anything.
Your guide draws his shortsword and stabs at the back of the spinning goblin. “I will be the new tribe champion!” (or not cause he misses.) He then edges away from his former chief.

OOC: Djaar initiative 10+6=16, Djaar’s attack 11+3+2=16vRef, Chaos Bolt dmg 24 hp.
Goblin chief 25 AC, (6 damage, Vorgrym)
EastBlood AC: 17,14,8.8 (9 damage, Raelyn)
Goblin guards @Raelyn AC 21(4dmg) @Djaar AC 7, @Vorgrym AC 13,7
Goblin Guide AC 15 @Eatsblood
Post actions whenever your on, they will resolve according to init order.
Remember the +[W] for Raelyn, Vor, and Nash.
Initiative Order
[sblock]
Vorgrym 12
Nashquiri 11
Raelyn 5
Javlix/Spider 1
Drisdhaun 20
Djaar 16
goblins 14
goblin guide 13
[/sblock]

Attachments

• drow5c.JPG
    drow5c.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 102

renau1g

First Post
Nashquiri shouts "Vorgrym get out of the way, fire's coming" as he points his black staff at the enemy in front of him, grinning wickedly. "You shall fall before us weaklings, this is your punishment for insolence"" the drow says as he backs away from his enemies.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Cast Burning Hands from my diagonal SE (hopefully Vorgrym moves) :devil:
Vs Ref: G, gg, GC, g; Fire Damage (1d20+4=17, 1d20+4=17, 1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=7, 2d6+4=7)
G: Reflex 17, gg: Reflex 17, GC: Reflex 15, g: Reflex 7 (miss)
Move: Shift to 50,110
Minor: n/a
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Statblock]
Nashquiri - Male Drow Wizard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17 Darkvision
AC: 16 Fort: 12 Reflex: 13 Will: 14
HP: 25/25 Surges: 7/8 Surge Value: 6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Unused
Powers -
Illusory Ambush
Scorching Burst

Burning Hands
Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire

Flaming Sphere
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4671171-post6.html
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vorgrym hears his ally call out in warning and he steps to the side. As he steps away from the chief he stabs at him with him short sword, and then spins and drives his dagger towards the gut of the other goblin near him.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard Action: Dual Strike vs GC(main hand) and g(70;105; off hand) Mark both GC and G.
Move: Shift to (65, 105)
Minor: unused
Immediate: Combat challenge: +8 1d6+6 damage

Rolls: Roll Lookup
Vs GC: 20 for 4 damage
Vs G: 12 for 6 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative +3
Senses Darkvision; Passive Insight 12, Passive Perception 12
HP 26/27; Bloodied 13; Healing Surge 6 ; Surges Per Day 7/10
AC 18; Fort 15, Ref 14, Will 12
Speed 6
Action Points 1
:melee:Dual Strike(standard; at-will) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+8/+6 Main and Off-hand vs AC. 1d6+3/1d4+2 damage.
:melee:Footwork Lure (standard; at-will) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+8 vs AC; 1d6+6 damage and Vorgrym can shift one square and slide the target into the space Vorgrym left.
:melee:Distracting Spate(standard; encounter) ✦ Martial, Weapon
+8 vs AC. Hit: 2d6+9 and the target grants combat advantage to Vorgrym until the end of his next turn.
:melee:Lasting Threat (standard; daily) ✦ Reliable, Martial, Weapon)
+8vs AC; 3d6+6 and the target is marked until the end of the encounter or until Vorgrym is knocked unconscious. No mark can supercede this one.
Cloud of Darkness(minor; encounter)✦Close Burst 1
Effect: The burst creates a cloud of darkness that remains in place until the end of Vorgrym's next turn. The cloud blocks line of sight, squares within are totally obscured and creatures within are blinded until they exit. Vorgrym is immune to these effects.
Darkfire(minor; encounter) ✦Range 10; 1 creature
+6 vs Reflex; Until the end of Vorgrym's next turn all attacks against the target have combat advantage and the target can't benefit from concealment or invisibility
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Raelyn strikes powerfully at the large goblin in front of him(OOC: Warsong strike crits G for 12 damage).

"Let's show these goblins how to fight!" (OOC: allies who hit G before my next turn gain 3 tmp hp - it's like a tmp hp slot machine!). Raelyn takes a step backwards (OOC: shift one square north), leaving an opening for the others, revelling in the battle unfolding before him (OOC: Majestic word on self, heals surge value + 3, 10 total)

[sblock=Raelyn Stat Block]

Raelyn, Drow Bard 1
Init +1 Perception: 10 Insight: 10 DarkVision
AC 17 Fortitude 13 Reflex 13 Will 15
Hit Points: 25 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 10
Action Points: 1

At Will
Melee basic +4 vs ac; 1d8+1 damage
War song strike +7 vs ac; 1d8+4, allies who hit gain 3 tmp hp tsnt
Vicious mockery ranged 10 +4 vs will; 1d6+4 and -2 to attacks tent

Encounter Resources
Cloud of Darkness OR Darkfire
Hunter's Quarry
USED Majestic Word One
Majestic Word Two
Shout of Triumph
Words of Friendship
Use second wind
Use action point

Daily Resources
Stirring shout
[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Vorgrym stabs the chief, but misses the guard. Nashquairi’s blast of fire catches everyone but the goblin guard. Javlix and his spider come running down the hallway, and come to a stop next to Nashquairi.

Djaar slips around behind the chief, dodging an pickaxe as he goes. The goblin guard was’nt paying enough attention to Vorgrym, and he goes down in a spray of blood.
Djaar carefully using only the blade, drives home a stab into the chief. Drisdhaun will draw his sword and slash at the Goblin with the axe but cut only his armor.

The goblin chief attacks Vorgrym and wounds him slightly. He looks back over his shoulder at the statue of the dragon “Cloudkill, where are you? They should be fighting in a cloud of purple death by now!”

The dragon statue replies “well chief, drow are not very forgiving, I need to figure out who my allies are….” a goblin wearing a horned headdress can be seen peeking over the stone dragon’s wing, 10’ above the floor.

The Goblin with the axe spins around again, this time sweeping the legs out from under Vorgrym, Drisdhaun, and the goblin guide. Yelling warcries, he drives himself into a frenzy. He tries to follow up with a golf stroke at Vorgrym, but he misses badly, scraping his axe along the floor.

The goblin guide shrieks and rolls on the ground to put out the flame. “Hey I’m on your side remember?” He stands up and backs away from the fight.
OOC:
[sblock] Drisdhaun’s inspiration allows Vorgrym to deal an extra 3 damage and Raelyn to deal another 8 damage.
Goblin(g)15@djaar, Vor 18@g (8 damage); Djaar @GC: reflex 24, (14 damage.)
Drisdhaun 6+6=AC12(viper strike)
GC v AC 27@Vor (5dmg)
Eatsblood v AC 21@Vor, 19@Dris, 23@gg, 12@Raeyln, (8dmg) knockdown
spends AP, ac11@Vor
goblin guards v AC 9@Vor, 12@Djaar, 18@Raeyln (4dmg)

Chief @-4-7-7=-29 hp
Eatsblood(G) @ -27hp & +6 temp HP
Goblin guide (gg) @-15hp (bloodied)
Raelyn @-7hp
Vorgrym@-14hp (prone) (bloodied)
Drisdhaun@-8hp (prone)
[/sblock]
Initiative Order [sblock]
Vorgrym 12
Nashquiri 11
Raelyn 5
Javlix/Spider 1
Drisdhaun 20
Djaar 16
goblins 14
goblin guide 13
[/sblock]

Attachments

• drow5d.JPG
    drow5d.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 95

renau1g

First Post
"Sorry about that friend." Nashquiri says to the goblin, with stonecold emotion. Turning his attention back to the fight he focuses on the goblin who just knocked his allies from their feet.

Smiling cruelly as he says "Finally a living foe for me to play with" as he assaults the creatures mind, causing all manner of drow to "attack" it from all sides, attempting to distract the goblin.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Cast Illusory Ambush at G Vs Will; Psychic (1d20+4=13, 1d6+4=10) if it hits -2 to all attacks until my next turn.
Move: n/a
Minor: n/a
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Statblock]
Nashquiri - Male Drow Wizard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17 Darkvision
AC: 16 Fort: 12 Reflex: 13 Will: 14
HP: 25/25 Surges: 7/8 Surge Value: 6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Unused
Powers -
Illusory Ambush
Scorching Burst