DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Legacy of the Savage Kings)

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia shares her finding and asks:"Maybe I don't know what to look for but I didn't find anything particularly intersting or related to that cult.

We could either follow the survivors' tracks or continue on the main road.."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As you follow the footsteps, you soon come across five injured orcs retreating from the direction of the battle. They all seem wounded, and are dragging several crates through the marsh, which is slowing them down enough for you to easily catch up. As you come within 40 feet, the largest of the orcs hefts a twisted, serrated blade in the air and begins yelling at you in orcish. Each of the orcs wears a familiar medallion with a three-taloned hand, and have skin that shimmers as if covered in small scales.

For those that speak orcish
[sblock]
The orc is warning you off, saying he has a blight blade and that you will die if he strikes you with it, even if you should cut him and his party down.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
John points to his ears and gives a shrug to the orc.

"I do not understand", says John [in common].

[sblock= languages]Languages: Common, drakonik, dwarven, goblin[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Seeing that the others are more or less intact, Roque makes his way to the least submerged of the wagons to see what they were hauling.

OOC: See revised post bellow.

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
Scrag Dimtroll

The troll, looking back and forth between John and the orcs, scrunches its face and peers at the orcs. His toothy maw drips a bit of saliva as he looks back at John and nod's in agreement.
"Scrag do!" and returning his gaze at the orcs, "Scrag not..." at this point he pauses as his stomach rumbles something fierce, looking off to his side he projectile vomits, wipes his mouth and continues, "Not hungery...understand?"

{in common of course}

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia readies her shortbow as contact with the orcs is made.

She notices how the orcs look different until she realizes that some sort of scales have grown on their skin. She wonders whether this is related to the cult and also whether she should worry about the orcish threat though she doesn't understand orcish.

She brings her shortbow down and tentatively raises the three-fingers medaillon at the orc...

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So Roque is leaving the party facing hostile orcs to go back a few hundred meters to where the wagons are?

OOC: Whoa, in my absence I clearly lost track of the way things stood. Thank you for the chance to change course. Roque stands with this allies. I think I missed a page of posts.

Scotley

Hero
Roque gestures at the Orc with the twisted blade. "Anybody know what he's gibbering? From the way he's waving that pigsticker I'd say he is telling us to bugger off."

Remove ads