DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Standing Stones)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=plans]
cast acid arrow at bbeg
range: 560 feet
duration: 2 rounds (2d4 damage/round)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc Cleric 4, and Brick, small earth elemental

"Grok have idea!" exclaims the Half-Orc with great pride. "Brick! Help Rosie, and hurry quick!"

Grok draws his mace and moves toward Rosalia as expeditiously as possible after healing Scrag/Skrag (full round action) and giving directions to Brick (free action).

Grok's Sheet

[sblock=Brick the Small Earth Elemental]
Name: Brick
Alignment: C/G
AC: 17
HP: 19 [2d10+2] (rolled in post # 197)
BAB: +2
CMB: +4
CMD: 13
Melee: Slam +6 (1d6+4)
Earth Mastery: +1 Att & Dam if both elemental and its opponent are touching the ground.
Init: -1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Shoot, I don't know. I was doing what I was told to do, I think. Can I take it back and add back the spell? I took it back, so let me know if I need to burn the spell, anyway.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
it was my bad, I totally forgot, and I wonder if a knowledge dungeoneering check would have alerted John from needing to heal scrag?

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc Cleric 4, and Brick, Small Earth Elemental

Grok just tells Brick to make haste to assist Rosalia, and he moves himself to do the same.

Grok's Sheet

[sblock=Brick the Small Earth Elemental]
Name: Brick
Alignment: C/G
AC: 17
HP: 19 [2d10+2] (rolled in post # 197)
BAB: +2
CMB: +4
CMD: 13
Melee: Slam +6 (1d6+4)
Earth Mastery: +1 Att & Dam if both elemental and its opponent are touching the ground.
Init: -1
[/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
ooc: for some reasons I do not get the update in my email box.. Strange. I have not seen any reaction from the priest. I assume he is trying to close on Rose.

Rosalia continues with her harassing tactics, If there is enough room between her and the mean priest, she'll grab her shortbow to try to hit him at a distance. Her idea remains to stop him doing his invocation. If she spots an odd object or something that seems to belong to the ritual, she'll try to dislodge it.

Remove ads