DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Standing Stones)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I would like to speak with her companion and then look at the place where she was killed, If I, or we, may have you blessing, Shire Reeve."

Amaury

First Post
OOC: OOC: what does Rosalia know about Order of the Sable March or Myashtalnder people?

Replying to the old Jiton, Rosalia says: "Thanks for the information. Did you see her meet anyone or hear her say anything about anyone??...

You know what? For your trouble, I'll take her room tonight! I've seen enough blood and gore where I come from, so these few stains won't matter a bit!"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Jiton says, "No I didn't, but I did notice a wizened-looking elf drinking in the corner of the room and staring up at her from behind his glass of wine several times. You know me well enough that I keep my business to myself, and it wasn't as if she wasn't attractive and fit-looking enough to have a couple of other men look her way. But I've never seen this man before, and he looked a rougher sort with a scar over an eye and a short sword on his side. Now, I hate bringing this up since it sounds like I'm accusing someone who may just as well be an innocent man, but well I do feel bad for what happened here and hope I can give you something to work with. As for the room, it's on the house. Least I can do for all you've done for us."

Jiton shows Rosalia the room, and although the bed is clean and the furniture freshly wiped down, she can see a darkened stain on the wooden floor near the bed. Jiton leaves her to it.

-----------

The Reeve tells John, "Certainly. If you can get out of him more than we have, please pass words to us. Especially if you can get a statement of guilt." The Reeve walks you into the prison where you see a young lad behind bars, followed by a stronger armed man across from him. There is a table pushed up against the bars and it looks like the two are playing cards. The Reeve says angrily, "Darn it, Roque! What did I tell you about fraternizing with the suspect?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Scrag follows along behind John and the others, ducking his head to fit through doorways. Other than an infrequent gurgling noise coming from his gut, he is quiet.

Amaury

First Post
OOC: hi, did you notice my previous OOC?

Rosalia looks at the room then says: "That will do. Perfect. Thanks."

She drops her stuff and goes to check herself in the small wall mirror. Their last adventure in that world of utter chaos had affected her. She looked at her face that seemed greyer with a serious or sad expression. She forced herself to smile and untied her hair.

She scanned at the bedroom thinking of what old Jiton had said. A rough looking elf with a scar and a shortsword.. hum, do we know what killed her?

She looks at the stains trying to figure out what may have happened. Someone came in. She was not murdered in her bed. Door? Window? Did she fight? she thought.

Wondering about these things, she decides to investigate the room itself, looking for clues. Window, door, under the bed, in the furniture.

OOC2: if u want rolls let me know.

Scotley

Hero
The Reeve tells John, "Certainly. If you can get out of him more than we have, please pass words to us. Especially if you can get a statement of guilt." The Reeve walks you into the prison where you see a young lad behind bars, followed by a stronger armed man across from him. There is a table pushed up against the bars and it looks like the two are playing cards. The Reeve says angrily, "Darn it, Roque! What did I tell you about fraternizing with the suspect?"

The stout armed man rises looking a little sheepish and rises. "Just trying to keep him out of trouble. No harm done. Honest."

He glances at the newcomers and gives the Reeve a curious look. The armed man is big and muscled from a life of hard work. He has the plain face of a simple country fellow, but his eyes are hard. His scars and the comfortable way he wears his armor and carries his weapons reveal a warrior's life.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Well, it is inadvisable to break the Reeve's law on this. If he is guilty, he may have to get fed to Scrag here, who seems to be hungry now. Perhaps we can feed him the arm or a leg to sate his growling stomach . . . . .?" John leaves the question open at the end. " Murder is a very serious accusation after all."

Remove ads