• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Standing Stones)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Excuse me Reeve, I thing I might have said the wrong thing."

John inhales slowly and exhales. walking out he follows Grok and Skrag.

"Um, Hi Skrag. may I sit here?" He waits politely for an answer

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc Cleric 4

"Okay. Good talk. Scrag good dude. Scrag decide him want some Orc drink, him just ask Grok." Grok waits a few moments more before rejoining the others, just to see if Scrag is going to growl, or belch, or something.

Grok's Sheet

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc Cleric 4

"Grok sorry. Grok not want Scrag feel bad. Grok want scare dude in cell to make talk. Grok say not more. Want drink now?"

Grok's Sheet

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"You are right, and I should have asked you if I could lie to the prisoner about you eating people. I m sorry. I wanted to scare him into telling the truth. Will you forgive me?"

Scott DeWar

Knowing that saayi8ng something would mean his mouth would open and grok might try and pour more 'nectar' down his throat, he says nothing.

Scotley

Hero
As the others leave the room Roque pulls the Reeve aside. "So you don't believe this man's ramblings? Is it possible this Tsathzar Rho is trying some sort of demon summoning? Shouldn't we at least try to find out where it is taking place?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads