• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dude, Who Stole My Bomb? - Mutants & Masterminds 2E [Accepting ALTS]

John Crichton

First Post
The_Universe said:
I think some parody of Brian Johnson from the current iteration of AC/DC would make an excellent PC. Complication: Always Screams Or maybe cross him with Jack Black's Tenacious D persona.
Classic! I hadn't though of the complication!
lol.gif

The_Universe said:
EDIT: Also, the giant atomic robot from Guitar Hero III. Programmed to rock your face off.
Wow, I had a similar idea!

The_Universe said:
EDIT AGAIN: He could be THE Shazbot! His arch nemesis: Muzak, a supercomputer capable of synthesing mind-numbing light jazz from even the hardest jams.
You have taken the idea to a new level.

plotting.gif

John Crichton

First Post
Wow...

Was that ever fun. Everyone really kept me on my toes! :cool:

Got some good feedback, too. I'll definitely run this again sometime down the line!

madwabbit

First Post
I had a blast -- this was both one of the most memorable and fun games I've played in memory.

I only wish we had had more time... to GO TO HELL!!! We definitely could have torn some s**t up there. :D

Thank for you for creating and running this. Now, keep making new games so I can play in them!

Fraisala

First Post
wow, you guys! just wow!

Also, I have one last bit of emo for you all (not that anyone will ever read it :( )

The very last page of the awful poetry book:

I'd like to dedicate this book to the band.

You guys are the band-aids on the deep, deep wound in my soul.
Yet it is no deeper than the love I have for each and every one of you,
in ways you would never understand.
If you ever noticed that, I'm almost sure I'd finally know what it is
to smile, if only just once.

These wounds bleed for you, guys.

- Bug

Last edited:

Remove ads