• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dude, Who Stole My Bomb? - Mutants & Masterminds 2E [Accepting ALTS]

Old One

First Post
The_Universe said:
I want a spot! Please sign me up!

Liz, too!

No...I am Shazbot...and so is my wife ;)!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I might even be able to swing by for a burger on Friday night, since I will be working in DC on 3/14.

~ OO

The_Universe

First Post
Old One said:
No...I am Shazbot...and so is my wife ;)!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I might even be able to swing by for a burger on Friday night, since I will be working in DC on 3/14.

~ OO
Sweet beans! Can't wait to see you there!

madwabbit

First Post
John Crichton said:
So, I'm in the middle of character gen right now.

Anyone have a favorite rocker?
For a lead singer, David Lee Roth (back in the day, not now)

For lead guitar, Eddie Van Halen OR Liz Phair (whut?!?)

For a keyboards guy, Thomas Dolby.

For a drummer, Dave Grohl.

For a bass guitarist... does it matter, because NO ONE ever remembers the guy who played bass. Bill Wyman of the Stones springs to mind.

The_Universe

First Post
John Crichton said:
So, I'm in the middle of character gen right now.

Anyone have a favorite rocker?
I think some parody of Brian Johnson from the current iteration of AC/DC would make an excellent PC. Complication: Always Screams Or maybe cross him with Jack Black's Tenacious D persona.

EDIT: Also, the giant atomic robot from Guitar Hero III. Programmed to rock your face off.

EDIT AGAIN: He could be THE Shazbot! His arch nemesis: Muzak, a supercomputer capable of synthesing mind-numbing light jazz from even the hardest jams.

Last edited:

Remove ads