Dune Messiah Movie may be greenlit.

Ryujin

Legend
I guess, Its how I hear people saying it. 🤷‍♂️
Joking. Mostly a joke about the difference between 'French' French and French Canadian, in which "Quoi?" sounds remarkably like "Qwahn?" Somewhat of a joke based on how i was taught Parisienne French, in high School, by a woman from Barcelona, resulting in an accent that Spanish speaking friends say would make me a good speaker of Castilian Spanish.

The Soloist

Adventurer
Joking. Mostly a joke about the difference between 'French' French and French Canadian, in which "Quoi?" sounds remarkably like "Qwahn?" Somewhat of a joke based on how i was taught Parisienne French, in high School, by a woman from Barcelona, resulting in an accent that Spanish speaking friends say would make me a good speaker of Castilian Spanish.
That Quebec French accent is the equivalent of the thicker New York accent if you will. Not everyone speaks like that. Lots of accents over the territory.

Here on the edge of Normandy, we have a joke that if a Parisienne and a local want to have a conversation, they eventually resort to speaking English.

Remove ads