• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar, Pt. II

Douane

First Post
"My thanks, Tekk. I guess alive I'm of more use, eh?" Carrach groans with a ironic smile while his wounds are mending.

In answer to Cassandra Carrach replies pointedly:

"No, we certainly won't be carrying this creature around. Tekk has revived it so we can try to talk to it, not to give it a lift and a sight-seeing tour. Is it your habit to do such things?"

Turning back, he addresses Tekk once again:

"What do I want? Information mostly, concerning his tribe, the little ones and so on.
We need to know more about their number and the motivation for the abductions. Perhaps it would be possible to trade something for the lttle ones' return and I don't want to miss this chance!"

"So, do you understand me? Better answer me if you do!" Carrach grwols threateningly at the creature, repeating this in every language known to him (Common, Goblin, Giant and Orc).

Thels

First Post
OOC: Afaik, Tekk only stabilized the dude, stopping him from dying. He should still be unconscious, not? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Douane

First Post
[OOC: Thels, I simply assumed we had gone the "classic" hollywood route (slap him around till he comes to :D) to move things along.]

Verbatim

Explorer
OOC: That was what I had in mind also. Get him to where he can't take an action, but he is alive still. Hence why Tekk had a moral debate with himself about it, but as long as Carrach doesn't get too out of hand, Tekk will let him question him as he sees fit.

IC:

Stepping aside as Carrach begins to "question" the creature, Tekk absently fingers his holy symbol hoping that St. Cuthbert is not taking offense to their actions for finding the children.

Remove ads