• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar, Pt. II

Verbatim

Explorer
Stepping up to the slain creature, Tekk reached down to make sure it was truly dead. When satisfied that it would bother them no further, he quickly examined the creature with the hope it might carry one of the elusive keys to the doors.

Douane

First Post
Thels said:
As Cassandra frees her weapon from the rubble, she looks angry around at Carrach. "Not a word!", she snarls at him.

Carrach merely raises his right eyebrow sardonically, seeing no further need for comments.

Growling something mostly unintelligible about being a pincushion for the group, he inspects his wounds and dresses them to the best of his abilities.

"So, how about some of that healing we were promised ... Hold it right there!" Carrach directs at Tekk when he realizes his intent. "If it still lives, it might prove to be of use if we can question it somehow. We need every bit of information on this place we can get!"

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Stopping his search, Tekk rechecked his assessment that the creature was dead before heading over to Carrach.

Reaching out to touch the wound, Tekk felt St Cuthbert's power flowing through him as he sought the ability to close the wound.

OOC: Convert Bless for CLW.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Sando: You sneak twenty feet down the passage. There are no branches or paths leading off of the main tunnel as far as you can see. It continues on well past the range of your vision.

OOC for Argent: What's Sando's light source?

Tekk: The creature's not quite dead, just dying quickly, and it has nothing of value on it, keys or otherwise. You heal Carrach [CLW, caster level 2, roll of 1d8+2, total 7], and then turn your attention back to the downed skulk. You could stabilize it if you wanted to [Heal +5, roll of 16 on d20, total 21].

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Sando: You sneak twenty feet down the passage. There are no branches or paths leading off of the main tunnel as far as you can see. It continues on well past the range of your vision.

OOC for Argent: What's Sando's light source?
ooc: I am using the light that is comming from the room Sando was just in. if he needs to he will light a torch.

Verbatim

Explorer
As St Cuthbert's grace closed Carrach's wounds, Tekk quickly went back to the body, surprised to find out that it still lived.

Letting his training kick in, Tekk tried to stop the creature's demise so that Carrach could speak to him.

Thels

First Post
Looking at Tekk handling the creature's wounds, she asks: "We're gonna keep it alive? Should we carry it around or despose of it at the entrance?" Cassandra looks at the creature, wondering how much it'd weight.

Verbatim

Explorer
Unsure of how Carrach wished to deal with the creature, Tekk wondered if it would have been better to let the creature simply pass on to whatever afterlife awaited it.

~If we can gain information, then it will be worth preventing its demise...~

"I..I..I'm not sure. Wh..wh..what do you w..w..want from it Carrach?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Seeing that the creature is alive. Sando walks over to it and begins examining the body. He will speak to it in Gnomish: Can you understand me? Who are you and where are we?

Remove ads