• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Adventure Path: Life's Bazaar, Pt. II

Douane

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
OOC: Sando has checked the eastern door; its rune is "Z." Did you mean the western door?

[OoC: I sure did! Thanks for bringing it up, KL. :) Must have been a total brain failure, as I even marked a wrong rune for the wrong door on my map. Duh!]

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Sando: You slip the key into the lock. It doesn't fit well at all, and you can't seem to open the door. Just as you're about to remove the key, you think you hear a clicking and a sound of gas being released into the room.

Verbatim

Explorer
Taking a deep breath and holding it, Teek looks at the door to see if the gas is coming from there.

~By Cuthbert's iron cudgel...I do not know who is more dangerous to us...our enemies or ourselves...~

(OOC: If Teek sees gas escaping from the door, he will try to run and jump over the trap again to get out of the way of the gas. If he doesn't see the gas, he will still motion to the others to move away from the area.)

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
"By Auril's frosty ti... breasts, what have you done now?!" Carrach roars.

"Quick, everyone out of here and into one of chambers either left or right!

What ever that is, we've no idea how is circulated, so be ready to duck into the tunnels, if necessary!"

Carrach moves backwards (still keeping a healthy distance to the pit) and waits for his companions to leave to room. Meanwhile he'll watch the gas-cloud, always ready to move out of the way should it drift or even being blown into the hallway.

(OoC: I'm a bit confused. On which door Sando did try the key, east or west?)

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Sando and Tekk: You see no gas coming from the door.

OOC: Sando had only inspected the eastern door, so it's the eastern door. I should note at this point that when I direct a thing to a specific player, that's knowledge that that character has. Not common knowledge. I'm running with it now, but only Sando heard any clicking or thought there was gas. Just so you all know. :)

Verbatim

Explorer
OOC: Sorry KL...I should have realized that one...I'll take the hit for making the goat rope happen. I'll be more careful from here on out.

IC:

Not seeing any gas escaping from the door, Tekk does not let that fact lessen his alarm. Backing up slowly, still holding his breath, Tekk follows Carrach to see where the surly hobgoblin will lead them next.

Stopping when Carrach did, Tekk finally released his held breath and looked up to the ranger.

"Wh..wh..where now? I..I..I think those t.t.tunnels are looking b.b.better all the time."

Glancing down at his boots for a moment, Tekk looks back up to Carrach and forces his words out once more.

"I..I'm beginning to t..t..think those gnomes w..w..weren't fond of c..c..company."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sando shrugs at the hissing gass. "I'm all for the tunnels. It's clear that the Gnomes built impressive traps. Hopefuly I can learn from them. Let's take the tunnels." He takes the feather out of his cap and moves it slowley until it moves from a breeze. there should be the gass leak.

Remove ads