• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dungeons and Dragons WotC survey August 9th, 2021

darjr

I crit!
Edit: fixed the link

What questions did you get?

I got one about if I played Magic, then one about if I’d heard of the two new dnd games and that’s it.

After I went to a link that worked I got a lot of D&D questions. Starting with what editions I’ve played, what are my favorite classes and lineages, and how well I think D&D is doing and why. Also asked if I’d recommend D&D and why. Also asked about what I think about D&D in general and why I think it’s good or bad.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
There are problems with the links provided above. Go to this Twitter then hit the link. I’ll fix the above links now.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I got a lot of questions about whether I think D&D (and 5th edition in particular) is holding its ground or not.
Same.

The first question was if or how recently I had played MtG and D&D. I've never played MtG, so it could be I got very different questions than those who said up front that they had played it.

Remove ads