e20 Pathfinder: player needed

fireinthedust

Explorer
This is an advert for a fill-in character for the 20th level scenario I started off recently. Normally I'd let the character die, but since the player merely disappeared (no character death) and was a great player before that, I'm merely going to add another character and let his sink to the background (until he returns, at which point start up).

We're a friendly group and want a fun, long-term participant.

The character was the Wizard.

We've got a fighter, a ranger, a shadowdancer, a Necromancer (who's about to do his own thing) and a Cleric, but the reality is that anything could happen and we need someone who can cast Plane Shift when needed, or the occassional Wish or what have you. So someone who has utility to them, if not specifically being a Wizard if you don't want.

It's a 20th level Pathfinder game, but if we go beyond the one level, we're merely going to add feats (like an E6 game, but at 20th level) instead of leveling.

We're technically in Golarion, but adding story-related locations and twists when needed (ie: we've been to Absalom, but the Necromancer rules an island-based Empire (or did before he was betrayed)).

Rhun

First Post
Is this for a PBP game here on the boards? If so, I may be interested. Though it may take me some time to whip up a 20th level character.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
.. .. .. .. dirt eatin', grave robbin', death stealin', smelly, demon dealin' .. . .. .. ..

Remove ads