e20 Pathfinder: player needed

fireinthedust

Explorer
See? A friendly, well-gelled group of likeminded companions!

Anyhoo, get me that wizard fast and I can slot you in next round (if, of course, you can think of a reason to be in the Astral Plane at just that moment).

The Broken Eagles are basically *the* adventurers at this point. No one else comes close, and not just because they're the highest level... despite the fact that they are. If you're playing this game, your character is on the A-list of adventurers in the setting. A-list. Were your character a Hollywood actor, they'd be making lots of money and yuking it up with the Weinsteins and Spielberg. Yuking it up.

I mean, you survived to 20th level.

Oh, and I'm giving Mal his own thread after this encounter. So yeah, we'll need a Wizard again.

Rhun

First Post
See? A friendly, well-gelled group of likeminded companions!

Anyhoo, get me that wizard fast and I can slot you in next round (if, of course, you can think of a reason to be in the Astral Plane at just that moment).

Actually guys, let's give this slot to someone else that is interested. It is going to be at least a week or two before I can put together a 20th level PC. Maybe [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] would be interested?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just keep in mind we need someone to cast plane shift as that is what the inabsentium pc was able to do.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION]: Thanks for the mention, but I'm not willing to put in the work a 20th level character would require. Thanks though. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]
you can always take over Thaddeus, a wizard already in this game.

Rhun

First Post
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]
you can always take over Thaddeus, a wizard already in this game.

Nobody mentioned taking over PCs before. If that is the case, I can do that. I just know that building my own level 20 PC from scratch would take me some time.

jackslate45

First Post
oh Mal, how far you have fallen...

I am the cleric in the game (and I had I noticed this sooner would have said so...). As an emergency, Xanfire can Gate us away, but I have a feeling we might need a solar here soon.

Remove ads