e20 Pathfinder: player needed

Shayuri

First Post
It doesn't have 34 HP.

Thorn sneak attacked it right off the bat.

It's DR applied, but she does a decent wallop even considering...

jackslate45

First Post
I think it has 5 HP left
336 + 26 (Normal Damage) + 18 SA - 15 DR = 365

If Scott's longsword is Good Aligned and Cold Iron, its dead though. I dont think it is though.

Thaven

First Post
I'm going to leave the Balor for the Solar to finish off, assuming I don't get teleported to the negative energy plane. No point in wasting a full attack on him with his five hp.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh but the over kill is so very good to send back to the abyss as a lesson to balors!!

The sword is not good aligned or cold iron. a simple +3 ench with favored enemy bonuses.

Thaven

First Post
Oh but the over kill is so very good to send back to the abyss as a lesson to balors!!

The sword is not good aligned or cold iron. a simple +3 ench with favored enemy bonuses.

LOL I think the Balor is sufficiently respectful of my skills now. He is probably going to ask if he can convert to neutrality and join my noble service :p

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Oh, she/he/it is nowhere near completion. I am afraid for my sanity.

Questions for [MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION]:

a) Pathfinder Core and SRD only; does this mean APG is out, since it came out after your original rules?
b) Races allowed?
c) I haven't read any of the "classic" fantasy as you have described except maybe Fafhrd/Grey Mouser. What are you looking for in an 'epic' Bard?

Last edited:

Remove ads