(Eberron) Atavist: The Secret War

ByteRynn

First Post
Definitely, especially if you have a concept using one of the allowed classes not thrown around on the board yet!

I will choose the party (most likely) on Thursday night, so the more info you can get on posts by then as possible, the better.

DrZombie

First Post
I will, as sson as I find my complete psionics. My 3 yr old son loves the WOTC books, and for one reason or another, that one, together with the draconomicon, is his favorite

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
ByteRynn, do you want characters by midnight tonight, or sometime tomorrow? Today I work from 6am-6pm, then I promised my dad I'd help him do yardwork, so I might not be able to get mine up until either very late tonight, or sometime tomorrow afternoon.

ByteRynn

First Post
Well, I will come up here and make selections tomorrow night after Survivor is over, so I would like them up my Thursday, 9 pm eastern.

Voidrazor

First Post
ByteRynn-
How are you handling item crafting. Can I just spend any of the 13k on psi items my char could make at a discount? Or is there some amount of XP over what's needed to hit 6th I could spend? Are custom items allowed?

Also, are you allowing flaws?

Last edited:

Remove ads