• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

LogicsFate

First Post
Just checking in
had a few more new home details to pick through
and am tracking down my eberon book
character will be up by the end of the day

Jemal

Adventurer
I'ld join in, but I can only post on weekends for now, So I think I'll leave this for the people who can actually keep it going. If you're still looking next week, I might be back to try it out.

ravos20

First Post
Hello all,
Ive never played by post before, but i love dnd 3.5 and have played it alot ( counting 2nd edition 8 years) . is there still a spot open?

if there is i would like to take it. i can post everyday, im pretty sure. if so, are you allowing whisper gnomes, and the following classes; blade bravado, gnome giant slayer, and the rogue UA fighter variant? just wondering ;o)

NarlethDrider

First Post
ravos20 said:
Hello all,
Ive never played by post before, but i love dnd 3.5 and have played it alot ( counting 2nd edition 8 years) . is there still a spot open?
still a spot open

ravos20 said:
if there is i would like to take it. i can post everyday, im pretty sure. if so, are you allowing whisper gnomes, and the following classes; blade bravado, gnome giant slayer, and the rogue UA fighter variant? just wondering ;o)

sorry, no on those for now anyway. you'll basically need a monstrous race----or, if u can provide a great reason why the whisper gnome would be working w/the goblinoids, email me with it

LogicsFate

First Post
Ive written up a minotuar instead(figured it would be more useful), just need to know how much gold we get, having trouble finding it in the dmgNow all we ne is an arcane spell slinger

Ferrix

Explorer
Aeryl the Sylph Rogue

[sblock] Aeryl
Neutral Sylph Rogue 4

Height: 3’2”
Weight: 26 lb.
Eyes: Purplish-Gray
Hair: Bluish-Gray
Skin: White-Blue

STR: 10 [--] (12 points, -2 racial)
DEX: 21 [+5] (18 points, +2 racial, +1 lvl)
CON: 12 [+1] (14 points, -2 racial)
INT: 22 [+6] (18 points, +4 racial)
WIS: 14 [+2] (8 points, +6 racial)
CHA: 24 [+7] (18 points, +6 racial)

Hit Dice: 3d8 + 4d6 + 7
HP: 55
Armor Class: 10 (10 base + 5 Dex + 1 Size)
Initiative: +5
BAB: +6/+1
- Melee: +10
- Ranged: +12

Speed: 30 ft. or Fly 90 ft. (good)

FORT: +5 (4 Base + 1 Con)
REFL: +12 (7 Base + 5 Dex)
WILL: +6 (4 Base + 2 Wis)

Abilities:
- Sylph Spells (as Sorcerer HD+4)
- Small Size
- Improved Invisibility
- SR 11+HD (18)
- Outsider Traits (simple & martial weapon proficiency, does not need to sleep or eat, darkvision 60 ft.)
- Trapfinding
- Sneak Attack +2d6
- Evasion
- Uncanny Dodge
- Trap Sense +1
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Spiked Chain

Feats:
Flaw
- Noncombatant (-2 to Melee Attacks)
1st Hit Die
- Flyby Attack (Can take a Standard Action anytime during a Move Action while flying)
- Weapon Finesse (Applies Dex modifier rather than Strength to Melee attacks with finessable weapons)
3rd Hit Die
- Improved Flight (Improved Flight manuverability by one category)
1st Level
- Point Blank Shot (+1 bonus to Hit and Damage with ranged weapon within 30 ft.)
3rd Level
- Precise Shot (Negates the -4 penalty for firing into melee)

Skills: 140 skill points
Hide +19 (10 ranks, +5 Dex, +4 Size)
Move Silently +15 (10 ranks, +5 Dex)
Spot +12 (10 ranks, +2 Wis)
Listen +12 (10 ranks, +2 Wis)
Bluff +17 (10 ranks, +7 Cha)
Search +16 (10 ranks, +6 Int)
Disable Device +17 (10 ranks, +6 Int, +2 Circ)
Use Magic Device +17 (10 ranks, +7 Cha) *+2 with Scrolls
Concentration +11 (10 ranks, +1 Con)
Spellcraft +16 (10 ranks, +6 Int) *+2 with Scrolls
Tumble +15 (10 ranks, +5 Dex)
Escape Artist +15 (10 ranks, +5 Dex)
Open Lock +17 (10 ranks, +5 Dex, +2 Circ)
Sleight of Hand +17 (10 ranks, +5 Dex, +2 Syn)

Languages:
- Common, Auran, Draconic, Goblin, Giant, Aquan, Ignan, Terran

Sylph Spells: CL 11, DC 17+spell level
0th level – (6/day) Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Open/Close, Ghost Sound, Dancing Lights, No-Light (BoVD), Acid Splash
1st level – (8/day) Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Charm Person, Snipers Shot (CAd), Identify
2nd level – (8/day) Blindsight (PGtF), Glitterdust, Web, See Invisibility, Scorching Ray
3rd level – (8/day) Fireball, Haste, Greater Magic Weapon, Dispel Magic
4th level – (7/day) Evard’s Black Tentacles, Orb of Force (CAr), Polymorph
5th level – (5/day) Teleport, Hold Monster

Equipment:
Melee weapons
-Twisting Flame Masterwork Flametouched Iron Spiked Chain +11 (1d6, 20/x2) A succession of twisting fiery teardrops link together to form this masterwork spiked chain. (1325gp, 5lb)
-Dagger +10 (1d3, 19-20/x2) (2gp, .5lb)
-Sap +10 (1d4, 20/x2, subdual) (1gp, 1lb)

Ranged weapons
-Splitoak Bow Masterwork Composite Longbow +13 (1d6, 20/x3, 110 ft.) Crafted from the limb of an oak tree, split in half and reinforced with leather strapping, this composite longbow has seen a number of hands over the years. (400gp, 1.5lb)

Miscellaneous Magic Items
-Wand of Cure Light Wounds (750gp)
-Wand of Personal Weapon Augmentation (750gp)
-Heward’s Handy Haversack (2000gp, 5lb)

Mundane equipment
-Monk’s Outfit (0gp, -lb)
-Masterwork Thieves’ Tools (100gp, 2.5lb)
-Arrows (200) (10gp, 15lb)
-Bedroll (1sp, 1.25lb)
-Winter Blanket (3sp, .75lb)
-Caltrops, 5 (5gp, 10lb)
-Scroll Case (1gp, .5lb)
-Flint and Steel (1gp, -lb)
-Journal (15gp, 1.5lb)
-Trail Rations -8 days (4gp, 2lb)
-Soap (5sp, .5lb)
-Waterskins -2 (2gp, 2lb)
-Whetstone (2cp, 1lb)

Weight Carried: 13lb (37lb in haversack)
Remain money: 31gp 0sp 8cp

Description
Lithe and gracious, Aeryl cuts a stunning figure, her bluish grey hair falls in straight various lengths, her bangs partly obscuring her angular face and large purplish-grey eyes. Her frame is narrow and her features delicate. She wears flowing garb of purples and blues. A silvery chain of twisting fiery teardrops is draped over her shoulders, falling almost to her toes. Strapped to the side of a russet haversack is a composite longbow made of oak.

Personality
Aeryl feels detached from the world as it is, the betrayal dealt to her by her kin has left a bitterness in her personality, but she has come to accept the past for what it is and cares little for any sort of reminiscence. Her thoughts are focused to the constant birthing of experience in the fleshly moment, and in that urge for experience she is willing to go to many lengths.

Background

[/sblock]

Vendetta

First Post
Hey... is there still room? I think I'm freed up now and would love to play a bugbear or something (I've always just liked bugbears for some reason) do you allow feral? hehe didn't think so... that would be nasty!!!

but really... if there is room, I'd like to throw my name back into the hat.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Vendetta said:
Hey... is there still room? I think I'm freed up now and would love to play a bugbear or something (I've always just liked bugbears for some reason) do you allow feral? hehe didn't think so... that would be nasty!!!

but really... if there is room, I'd like to throw my name back into the hat.

sure, come on in

Gez

First Post
There's a character concept for Eberron that I want to play, it's a warforged healer (after all, there are fleshy artificers, so why not the reverse?). Not sure if it would fit the goblinoid theme, though.

The healer is in the Miniatures Handbook. I can email the relevant info if needed.

Remove ads