• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Candide

First Post
Thank you Bront. I totally missed that. ::hand to face:: Yeah that's not a good way to start a game, Candide. Oh well.

Also, if anyone sees any mistakes that I make ask about them, as scatter-brained as I am sometimes it happens.

I'm writing the first entry now folks...

Bront

The man with the probe
That's mostly why I look over character sheets. I know I make mistakes like that myself, and I'm always curious how others go about making their character (everyone has a different style).

And even if I don't know other player's background in game, out of game they make good reading.

Candide

First Post
A bit of coincidence will be needed I think, since I don't feel like doing 6 different games. But I like the idea that you all are thrown together at the start of the game. About to post, taking a bit longer than I thought, sorry.

Bront

The man with the probe
Then just take the chain off. Easy enough. You can still use a shield though for the moment, and you have the +2 armor of the warforged.

RobotRobotI

First Post
RobotRobotI wrote in the Zday Thread : Edit : A bit of 'coincidence' will be necessary to keep the group together at the start. I hope this doesn't throw anyone off - I just don't want to run six seperate games. It'll be much easier this way.

Candide Wrote : A bit of coincidence will be needed I think, since I don't feel like doing 6 different games.

He steals my words! My words!

=P

Edit : So, do you want us all to roll our spot checks there from that first post, or is the spoiler just there because only one of us succeeded?

Last edited:

Remove ads