Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Bront

The man with the probe
Candide, just a reminder here if you were interested in joining my game, I need your character submition(s) by tomorow. Background should be all I need.

Candide

First Post
I figured that I should stick to the games I'm in right now. Though I'm dropping a Star Wars game, I'm involved in this game, a d20 mod game, and an FR game. 3 seems to be my limit. Good luck though

Bront

The man with the probe
Candide...
[sblock]I have a scanner, and am capable of scanning any maps you may want for the game if they're in the book.

Btw, while I did look at the adventure (about 2 months ago), you've gotten about as far as I've read (I do remember what happens immediately after combat, but nothing else because I didn't read much farther, and I hope I've played it in character so far).[/sblock]

Gez

First Post
I had a few computer troubles, personally, with the power supply thinking it would be a good day to die. Then the new one had less connectors than the defunct one, so I had to go back and look for an Y-plug thingie to put all my drives back online. :\

Everything's in work order now! :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Goddess FallenAngel said:
...and I am leaving again tonight, and will be gone until Monday.

After this, I swear, no more vacations for a while. ;D
Better take us with you next time :p

Candide

First Post
updated. sorry about the slowdown, hope I haven't lost anyone, though I fear I have. This got a bit swallowed up in the past two weeks. And I was waiting to see if anyone else had a responce to Lady Elaydren.

Remove ads