Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Candide

First Post
"Things can be hidden, and protected. So that if something would fall into nefarious hands, it does not come back to haunt others." Lady Elaydren replies. "Knowing what to do with that book will be important in your mission. Assuming everyone is on board to help. Now may I see the book?"

"I might be willing to help... depending on where this heirloom is," Kyna says with a smile. She watches as their prospective employer again asks for the book.

Last edited:

Candide said:
OOC: Dang, and I missed the odd mispelled post

OOC: It was something like "sasa" or close. Four or five nonsense letters, the Tab key, and the Enter key (which posted it). I hadn't started writing yet, just clicked "reply" and reached for my drink - when I turned back, I saw 'my' post. :confused: :lol:

RobotRobotI

First Post
Iohr doesn't much like Elaydren's tone of voice ; but he doesn't want to look childish. He brings the book forth from the folds of his darkweave, and lays it, open to one of the many blank pages, on the table. "I want to know what's in the book."

Candide

First Post
OOC: Promised an update. Having HUGE amounts of computer problems, so this will be short. Will do a better update, as soon as I can.

Lady Elaydren takes the book, and you see the symbol on it's cover start to glow with a silvery light. You also notice that her signet ring glows as well. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" She says eyeing Iohr. She opens to book to reveal pages of writing/diagrams. (think Leonardo DaVinci's sketchbook, but journal size)

"The heirloom of which I speak is said to be some fifty or more levels down below, in the Dorasharn Tower."

Gez

First Post
« Fifty down, or even lower? Aren't those light-forsaken levels where only the maddest of the destitutes live, amongst vermins and fungi? What's the extent of the generous reward you spake about? »

Candide

First Post
"Twelve hundred..." She reaches into a satchel and throws a bag of coins on the table. It resounds with a nice heavy CLUNK. "You may have half of it up front for supplies."

"And to answer your question Master Halfling, yes it is below the sewers, in fact it is Pre-Galifar. There should be a forge, in which a schema is hidden."

Remove ads