Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Gez

First Post
« Alright, we're six, so if everybody join in the fun, that's 100 galifars now to grab some spelunking stuff. Seems fair so far. How will we find that forge, what does that schema look like, do you know anything about what we should expect to see ? »

Bront

The man with the probe
"Your payment seems generous. What do you know of the depths and what can you tell us of what we seek?" Valahandra asks.

Candide

First Post
"The relic I seek is an adamantine plate in the shape of a seven-pointed star about the size of your hand." she mentions looking a Valahandra "It has no special power by itself, but is an ancient schema-a piece of a pattern used by the Cannith artificers of old to craft unusual items." Elaydren pours herself some water.
She hands you a map that Bonal Geldam had made of the sewers. It shows a path of how to get to something called the E-213 Valve Cluster.
"...About the lower levels...all I can tell you is that you may have to deal with the Lord of Blades. By that, I mean he might have agents around. They usually make themselves known. And Bonal said something about needing fire whilst down there. Hmmm, I wonder what he meant..."

Remove ads