D&D 5E EB's Campaign Craziness (One Shot - Interest Check)

EarlyBird

Explorer
I have the second edition I believe, all three books came in one box. I also have Companions 1-5, and Creatures and Treasures 1 & 2

When I flipped through the Companions I remembered they had other character classes so there are like over a hundred now. lol

I have the second edition I believe, all three books came in one box. I also have Companions 1-5, and Creatures and Treasures 1 & 2

When I flipped through the Companions I remembered they had other character classes so there are like over a hundred now. lol

There are about 70 professions in Character Law and Rolemaster Companions 1-5

List (for those who don't have the books):
ARMS
Assassin (RC3)
Barbarian (RC)
Bashkar (RC3)
Bounty Hunter (RC3)
Burglar (RC)
Cavalier (RC3)
Craftsman (RC3)
Dancer (RC2)
Duelist (RC3)
Farmer (RC3)
Fighter (CL)
Gypsy (RC3)
High Warrior Monk (RC)
Leader (RC4)
Professional (RC3)
Rogue (CL)
Sailor (RC3)
Scholar (RC2)
Thief (CL)
Trader (Merchant) (RC2)
Warrior (RC3)
Warrior Monk (CL)
ESSENCE
Alchemist (CL)
Conjurer (RC2)
Forcemage (RC5)
Illusionist (CL)
Magician (CL)
Magus (RC3)
Runemaster (RC2)
Wizard (RC5)
CHANNELING
Animist (CL)
Cleric (CL)
Druid (RC)
Healer (CL)
Magus (RC3)
Shaman (RC2)
MENTALISM
Lay Healer (CL)
Mentalist (CL)
Sage (RC2)
Seer (CL)
HYBRID SPELL USER
Archmage (RC)
Arcist (RC4)
Astral Traveller (RC4)
Astrologer (CL)
Crystal Mage (RC3)
Dream Lord (RC3)
Enchanter (RC4)
Magus (RC3)
Maleficant (RC5)
Mystic (CL)
Necromancer (RC2)
Sorcerer (CL)
Warlock (RC2)
Witch (RC2)
SEMI-SPELL USER
Bard (CL)
Beastmaster (RC2)
Chaotic Lord (RC3)
Crafter (RC3)
Delver (RC)
Dervish (RC2)
Houri (RC4)
Macabre (RC3)
Monk (CL)
Montebank (RC3)
Moon Mage (RC3)
Nightblade (RC)
Noble Warrior (RC3)
Paladin (RC, RC2)
Ranger (CL)
Sleuth (RC3)
Warrior Mage (RC2)

hero4hire

Explorer
I have a Farmer mini anyone want to play the Dancer or Craftsman or Professional?
7781954.jpg

Daniel stalked through the woods, his bow at the ready, looking for game. While he kept his movements silent and his eyes and ears alert as his Da had taught him, he also tried to open his mind to the forent spirits, after the manner of Old Grandmother's teachings.

Old Grandmother was the village Spirit-talker (animist), who called upon the spirits that live in all things to predict the weather, and to master the ways of plants, animals, and herbs. She also served as the village healer.

There! Daniel saw movement to his right. A squirrel moving along a branch. Daniel watched and waited, until his prey moved to the trunk of the tree, then with a quick prayer to the spirits, released his arrow. The arrow flew straight and true, pinning the squirrel to the tree trunk. After retrieving the squirrel and his arrow, he hung the squirrel from his belt, meat for Old Grandmother's pot.

[Daniel is a Ranger whose primary weapon is a bow]

EarlyBird

Explorer
Excellent start, if we have about three others I'll start an OOC and we can discuss the game. I get to go create a secret character now, awesome-sauce.

hero4hire

Explorer
So what is the difference between Monk, Warrior Monk and High Warrior Monk?
Do classes like Farmer and Professional etc have something to make them worthwhile?

EarlyBird

Explorer
No books in fornt of me at the moment, but in RoleMaster you play almost like a point system (they use ranks) and any class may take a rank in any skill your profession (i.e. Fighter, Monk, Farmer) tells you how much a rank costs you and your maximum for a given level.

So you could play a warrior who has very little healing. Probably just enough for himself. Or a wizard who walks around with a two handed sword (because you put as many ranks into as you could).

So you need only think of what style monk you want to play. The Kung-Fu (tv show) type? The Shaolin type? Or a pugilist?

Remove ads