Echoes of Empire OOC

Sniktch

First Post
What characters have been created already? I don't want to make a Skaven rogue, for example, if the party already contains two of them. Let me know what everybody made so far and I'll submit something I think the group would need.

I've been checking out your site inbetween phone calls and such here, Kamard. The campaign world is intriguing, good work! (Besides, I don't know if you could tell by my name or anything, but I'm a big fan of any place that incorporates my favorite race, the Children of the Horned Rat)

garyh

First Post
Kamard said:
Uriel, Krug, Garyh, and Argent. Room for 1 or 2 more if they want in, 2 or 3 if Garyh doesn't mind skipping out on one. Heheh.

I'm fine with the DMG multiclass rules for 1st level.

It looks like I'll be sitting out this one. Plenty of interest, and I do like to let other folks play once in a while. :D

I'll follow along on this thread, though, so if you end up needing me, just give me a shout. :)

Sniktch

First Post
I'm toying with the idea of submitting a sorcerer or a monk, but I would also be happy playing a rogue if no one else wants to.

Sniktch

First Post
Re: alternate monk

Thanks, Venus, but I'd noticed it already. Actually, I liked the idea of the monk as a prestige character in training. What better path for a Skaven monk than to eventually be accepted as a Ninja of the Crescent Moon or something similar?

This leads me to pose a question to Kamard: you list all of the splatbooks as acceptable sources to select feats from, but what about Oriental Adventures? If I made a monk I'd want him to be a pressure point expert and learn feats like Stunning Fist, Pain Touch, Falling Star Strike, Freezing the Lifeblood, etc... Would this be acceptable or should I scrap that concept?

Remove ads