Echoes of Empire OOC

Kamard

First Post
Wow, talk about interest! Lets see.

I have characters so far from Argent and Krug.

Others who wanted to play include: Uriel, Venus, Sniktch, Sir Osis, and Morningstar (I presume).

So I guess I will close the game at 7 players, rather than deny anyone a chance to make a character.

Game's full then, folks!

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
Oh yeah, and for this game as well, I want 3 contacts each from you. This can be anybody you know, except the other players. You are expected to already know them.

As for characters I've got so far, we have a Elf Ranger/Mage apprentice, and a Skaven Wizard.

I have no problems with having more Skaven, that will definately set the racial makeup for Thronesdelve if a lot of you are of the rattish persuasion. :)

edit: question about Oriental Adventures:

Use of this book is acceptable.

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
Sniktch said:
Contacts? I assume you mean IC, and not that you're running background checks on us ;)

haha, that is a correct assumption.

I already know all I need to know about you. *ominous*

:p

Kamard

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
I can't seem to find the starting age for skaven.

also i'm assuming that i will need to make up a god for my character?

Hmm, starting age for Skaven. I'm surprised I missed that... uhh.

Give them the same starting age things as a human, just because I can't be bothered to make anything up right now.

Heheh.

As for making up a god for your paladin, you can, or there are a few statted up on the page that might fit, like Harasil the Sun Chariot (but not in his aspect as the Flaming Wheel), Moradin, or Radiance of Morning. Other than that I would make something up...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Argent:He has Blue hair. It's a long story.
Ha, I have Blue hair...well, myself, and not my character...

Remove ads