Echoes of Empire OOC

Kender invasion!

*smacks Elvis over the head* and a small Girl chewing bubble gum and blowing pink bubbles walks onto the stage and grabs the microphone.

Hi everybody I'm Noelle.. I'm from Krynn. You know where krynn is..? No you don't? Krynn is a nice place. It has alll my family on it and some nice friends as well. One of them has that cute little doggie! I like doggies you know.. dogies are cute and sweet and I liek sweet as well, like candy. Yeah I like candy... and I like chocolate!! Yeah chocolate.. anyone of you has chocolate? But I liek sweets better.. hmmm sweet sugar candy.. sugar is good! Sugar is sweet and swwet makes it a candy and I liek candy so I do like sugar! Yay sugar! But I like coluors more then sweets, and shiny stuff shiny stuff is cool. Makes me all do weird stuff! And when Ihaev the shiny sprakly stuff it makes m all go happy yeah. Shiny stuff makes me feel good! So do colours, I like colours. Do you all like colours? I do. I like colours! Pink is cool and so is green, but I like Pink, dont you? Pink is a nice girl colour. And I'm a girl so I like Pink! I like shiny pink, and pink is a colour so a shiny colour which happens to be pink and I like pink.. wooo! Yay! I love you all! I like you! Hey is that shiny.. oee mister you have a nice shiney thingy.. can I see? Please? I like shiny stuff? I don't like Elves... oops did I say Elves? I ment Elvis! I like Elves, because today I learned that Elves are Wizards and Wizards are COOL, you know why wizards are cool? Not because they are elevs, I don't like elves but I do like Wizards and since Elves are Wizards I like Elves! Hmm Elvis is not an Elf so he isn't nice, and he doesn't do magic or make stuff go boom. Wizards do! THey make coours and shiny stuff and make sparkles! I like sparkles! And wizards make sparkles and shiny istems so I like Wizards. Did I mension I like colours? I like colours, especially pink, pin is nice. I'm a girl and girls like Pink! I got bubble gum. I can make bubbles with it! Nice big pink bubbles! Wanna see? I like blowing bubbles! And did I tell you about our adventure? No? Well today we went on a adventure and we......

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
Ack!

Argh! Kill it! Kill-kill noisssy little flesh-thing, make it ssstop!:eek:

On another note, cool, Venus, I can live with that. Like I said, though, Krasslik is going to be a little on edge most of the time. Still, he is a skaven, so if he wasn't nervous about the wolf, he'd find something else to worry about.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Blue J takes a shiney piece of cloth from his vest and flashes it in front of the little woman. He than wraps it around an arrow and launches it into the next thread over.
I hope that works. Kender are really scary.

Kamard

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Kamard, is the Quintessential Fighter's Book OK (Mongoose).

I don't have it, so if you wanted anything from it, I'd need to see the full write up of whatever was wanted in my e-mail.

So it would wind up being ok for feats or what have you, but certainly not for chapters. ;)

Edit: Monks do have 4 + skill points a level, and their monk speed is 10' higher than a normal monks at whatever given level they are at.

Last edited:

Remove ads