Echoes of Empire OOC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'm making a Skaven Ranger/Rogue Apprentice level character.Any other players care to post names/basic profession etc? Then we could all write more complete background (Mine's about 85% done), so as to tie in with each other.
? My character is named
Alustarimm Vikisck (Alu for short).
Thanks.

Kamard, is the Quintessential Fighter's Book OK (Mongoose).

Gurdjieff

First Post
Kamard: I've already finished my character, working on the history now. If you want I can send you my character already and mail the history/questionnair later. I'm playing a Dwarven Druid, with a wolf as an animal companion.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Venus said:
Kamard: I've already finished my character, working on the history now. If you want I can send you my character already and mail the history/questionnair later. I'm playing a Dwarven Druid, with a wolf as an animal companion.
A wolf? I would think a Dwarven Druid would have a pack of shrews. Just imagine the horror of some poor goblin as a swarm of fur eat him alive and are still hungry afterward. LOL

Sniktch

First Post
Eeek!

My character is scared of wolves... part of his background, but he watched half his family devoured by them when he was four.

Darn, I've emailed my questionaire to Kamard, brought my character sheet to work to finish up, and wrote 570 words of background so far (still need to wrap that up). I put the background in an email to send to my work address so I could finish it, and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to hit 'Send/receive.'

I should have my character finished up very shortly, but I won't be able to send my background until tonight. In keeping with the skaven theme, I have created a skaven monk named Krasslik Spikefist who is a disciple of a splinter sect devoted to Thousand Swords. He's a bit of a loose cannon, but a loyal companion.

Man, Stunning Fist requires a BAB of +8. I guess I'll have to work my way up to mastery of the pressure points, unless maybe monks can take it earlier ;)

Sniktch

First Post
Two quick questions

Do monks still get the same number of skill points (4+Int mod)?
Is a skaven monk's unarmored speed progression chart different since they begin at 40 feet?

Sniktch

First Post
Venus, do you still have a wolf companion? That'll make life interesting - I'd be constantly in a state of extreme anxiety as long as it was around. I was hoping you went for the badger/shrew idea instead, but if not, I can still make it work.

Assuming that monks receive the same # of skill points, my character sheet is complete and in the mail. Now all thats left is the background, and I'll have that sent by sometime tonight, as it was almost finished, too.

Remove ads