• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Picnic In The Park - Saturday (9am-4pm) [Updated 7/25/06]

jcfiala

Explorer
Hey. I didn't notice this area until now.

I'd love to stop by for the picnic, and may bring my wife along too - barring her own schedule. She went online and bought tickets for Indy, whereas I'm mostly just winging it all weekend... and running stuff for FUDGE at the Grey Ghost booth.

Not sure if I'm up for the game - extremely fluid schedule again - but it sounds interesting.

TroyXavier

First Post
I am not sure if my wife and I will be attending now. She had a vehicle accident and though we will be attending, she'll be playing it by the day whether she will attend or not.

FickleGM

Explorer
TroyXavier said:
I am not sure if my wife and I will be attending now. She had a vehicle accident and though we will be attending, she'll be playing it by the day whether she will attend or not.

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope that she is recovering okay.

I will assume that this goes for the 9-1 game, as well. Do you want me to keep you in that game or do you want me to try and find replacements?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
TroyXavier said:

hope there's a speedy recovery! but if she needs to sit this one out, the best thing you can do is to be understanding.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Currently, my con schedule would not allow me to stop by the picnic. :(

However, the one constant is change, so I'll leave open the possibility.

Seri

First Post
Hi lo,

I think we might attend, but I am not sure. There's five of us, and some other people from Winnipeg whom we might drag along. Sorry for being to vague.

FickleGM

Explorer
TroyXavier said:
Yes, we're going to skip. I don't think she'll want to be outside anyways if the heat's like it's been because of her asthma.

That's completely understandable. I appreciate the response and hope that your wife recovers okay.

Remove ads