ENboards Boston get-together...?

Davelozzi

Explorer
Umbran said:
Organizing? You want organization? From a bunch of gamers?!?

For poor slobs like me and you, I take your point... but PC and Doc are respectable industry guys who get published, participate in cons, etc. Surely they're no strangers to a little bit of organization, although I'll grant they're at least a few steps removed from achieving the Archorganizer status of Ryan Dancey.

Umbran said:
So, patience, grasshopper. Patience. :)

Okay. *twidles thumbs*

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey! Someone moved this thread!

No wonder I couldn't find it.

Okay, I'll be Captain Organizer. Sat the 16th is still okay with me. It looks like so far the people interested are.....

Dr Midnight
Me
Umbran
Dave Lozzi
Gospog
Daeroon
Conaill
Chronosome

That's seven people; is everyone still interested??? Doc, can you run 7 folks okay?

Conaill

First Post
Guess you'd better count me out until further notice. :( At last count, I had at least three good reasons why I can't make it that day...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Still interested, still available! :)

Hey, Chronosome, what's with the huge hat? Chronosome and his Sombrero of Doom?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
A-hah.

So this is where the thread went. I'd thought we'd all just spiraled down into apathy here.

As for characters, I believe in Pre-Gens for something like this.

I'm beginning to wonder if P-cat shouldn't take this over. Eight to nine players is an awful lot for a game where most of the action is... the action.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Right! I'll track down Nemmerle and find out if he's interested. With him (and without Conaill - sniff!) it's 7 people plus a DM. Without him, it's 6 plus a DM.

Doc, I'd be honored to have you run it, but I bow to your better judgement. I enjoy running 6-7 people in fast combat. But I have no idea how many people you prefer to GM! This is really your game; I'll let you make the decision to run with that many people, run with less people (which would necessitate asking a few folks to sit out), or having someone else run it. Your call.

Remove ads